1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ad Dynamo Very Disappointing ......

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by alibabar, Jul 17, 2011.

I read thread about Addynamo, 3 days back i register there but they disappointed me very much.. see below screenshot..

Attached Files:

alibabar, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  2. suprim

suprim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Addynomo are good and they pay but the problem is that they don't have enough advertisers so it is hard to earn money from them......you only see 2 or 3 ads from them due to this i also removed their ads.

suprim, Jul 17, 2011 IP
    steelbangle likes this.
  3. edzjohnson

edzjohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had some seriously good results from them. I am getting around £45 a month from them and only got about £20 a month from AdSense. :) They are constantly getting new advertisers remember! :)

edzjohnson, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  4. NMckenzie

NMckenzie Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Alibabar,

I am a Client Service representative from Ad Dynamo. My most sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Unfortunately the clicks that we recorded on your account have been detected as fraudulent by our system. We suspect that this may have taken place because of an advertiser trying to deplete a competitors budget. We have an obligation to our advertisers to only charge them for their valid clicks. Part of our revenue agreement with all publishing partners, is that we only pay for valid clicks. This would explain why there is now a discrepancy on your account.

We have responded to you directly, however please feel free to email me on if you'd like any further explanation.

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
    NMckenzie, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  5. EliteSql

EliteSql Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks to me you Ad Dynamo has the same excuses for all the Publishers! i had 500,000 impressions i have ALOT if visitors on my site and guess what Ad dynamo did to me as well check this out and tell me if this makes any sense, and they have been taking money off me for 2 months in a row so they are scamming, and when you ask them for the proof that they returned it back to the Advertiser's they give you excuses (We don't give out that information) so Ad Dynamo is the BIG boss and does what they want and when they want look at the photo below because i am MAD and you used the same excuse with me as well.. i am interested to see how many Client's at Ad Dynamo have this same problem?

Pay1.PNG

EliteSql, Dec 2, 2011 IP
  6. imranmani

imranmani Member

Best Answers:
    Addynamo is scam they not payout. I earn 240$ last month they not send me Card yet & payment also. & This month i have 220 too. Now they inactive my account & deduct earning. Without any reason of click fraud. But i have only 50 Total click I earn only for page impression.

Friends Please don't use them they waste your time & your Hard work.

Thanks

imranmani, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  7. bigvito19

bigvito19 Member

Best Answers:
    bigvito19, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  8. bigbrother1

bigbrother1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are scam, my first payment is listed as sent but i never received the payment, this is from more than a month when they say that is a problem and will be fixed in a week... never fixed, and later he don't answer anymore at my messages.

bigbrother1, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  9. tbtoyl

tbtoyl Active Member

Best Answers:
    So...
    It is a good network or a big scam? Do you have more results?

tbtoyl, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  10. bigbrother1

bigbrother1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    SCAM. Don't paid anything

bigbrother1, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  11. tbtoyl

tbtoyl Active Member

Best Answers:
    OK thanks a lot for your info!

tbtoyl, Apr 16, 2012 IP