1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ad Approval

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by Helado, Dec 19, 2009.

Hi,

How long does Microsoft AdCenter take to approve ads and keywords? A couple of keywords were automatically approved but some have been pending review for a day now. Also, my ad was rejected because I didn't have enough words but I rectified that and it's taking ages again.

Thanks for any answers.

After waiting over 24hrs three keywords were rejected because "Landing page not relevant." However I beg to differ... the landing page is information about the keyword... jeez.

If they don't accept my ad then I'll move over to Yahoo Search Marketing. Seems adcenter is understaffed and useless.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
    Helado, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  2. Bonus4You.info

Bonus4You.info Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, the policy for Yahoo search marketing is even more strict than Microsoft Adcenter. For Adcenter, you can try to modify your text ads or upload more ads. Anyway, you can try Yahoo to see the result.

Bonus4You.info, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  3. intellg

intellg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to use JPG or such king of images for as ads. They will approve.

intellg, Dec 31, 2009 IP