1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ActiveCampaign VS SendLane: which is the best?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by John_Vianny, Jul 20, 2016.

I use ActiveCampaign and now i signed up also with SendLane.
    Which is the best in your opinion?

ActiveCampaign of course has more about automation: it has designed primarly for that.

SendLane has automation too, less choices than ActiveCampaign, but it has also opt-in page builder.
    They are not customizable, and if you need something more professional, you have to go to LeadPages or OptimizePress.
    However, SendLane can send the mail at the time the user has been tracked to open it more frequently, which is a very good option.

So, in your opinion, what are the pros and cons and what is the best one?

John_Vianny, Jul 20, 2016 IP
  2. unlimitedoptions4us

unlimitedoptions4us Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi:

You should do a side by side comparison of the features and benefits of each system.
    Next read testimonials (reviews) from customers to see which service is liked by more subscribers.

At the end of the day you need to pick the system that best fits your product, subscriber list, and budget.

I haven't used activecampaign, so I can't comment on them. I currently use sendlane. They are fairly priced and delivery my emails
    in various cycles. As you mentioned they offer a option that delivers the email when the subscriber is most likely to open it.
    I haven't found that option to increase my open rate yet.

Dan

unlimitedoptions4us, Nov 7, 2016 IP