1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Active and Experienced Tech Blogger

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by costea, Sep 24, 2012.

Hello there,

I've realized that I was posting this in the wrong category two weeks back and I haven't really got serious replies, so here I am giving it another try.

Stop looking for a top notch blogger in the tech niche, here I am. I am ready to sell my soul for yet another serious long term project. I am looking for one or maximum two projects (will reply when I've found a serious one) because as much as I love writing and talking about juicy tech news, I am afraid I won't be able to confide in that many projects. Weekends? I have no idea what they are, sleep? Sleep is not for winners. Committing myself for such a project requires quality and fast articles.

Among the projects I am working on, you can find AndroidAuthority.com, NewGadget and a few others from time to time. Your website is new? No worries, we can raise it in no time. Always wanted to be quoted by top Alexa websites? Well, here I am. My proven samples are only available on PM. I have full confidence that I can still find serious clients here.

Best wishes,
    Costea Lestoc.

costea, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  2. costea

costea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am happy to let you know that I've found a serious project, hope for a long term cooperation. I am looking for one more project so you can still give it a try, will post here as soon as I will find one.

costea, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  3. mrperseus

mrperseus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yet, I've worked with Costea again and he strives his best for each of our project, I am really happy to met you Costea, hoping for more writers like you here.

mrperseus, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  4. costea

costea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you Adrian for your kind words, always a pleasure working with you.

costea, Oct 15, 2012 IP