1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Acquiring Failing Hosting Companies with Clients

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ryandanielt, Sep 8, 2019.

I am once again looking to acquire startup hosting companies that can not cut the work if you have started a hosting company and can not keep up to the costs or can not successfully manage it then let me know.

For the past 10 years, we have acquired more than 60 "Fly By Night" hosting companies that had clients who have prepaid for service and did not know they were about to lose out. We successfully transferred all of those clients to our network and still host their sites today. We know that times for businesses could get rough. Perhaps you know a lot about the industry and didn't know what a hard business it was to stay afloat?

We are currently only looking for companies that have a minimum 5 active paying clients for more than 3 months and a registered domain name of at least 5 months.

To find out if your company meets the criteria please PM me your domain, current revenue for 3 - 6 months, current traffic stats, countries servers are located and what data center or provider they are with.

Regards,

ryandanielt, Sep 8, 2019 IP