1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Achieved $100 a day

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Internal09, Jul 2, 2013.

Finally got to $100 a day with 20 minutes of work I did 2 weeks ago. Now its become autopilot :D, these are screenshots from last week though. I will update this weeks in a bit.

Day 1:

[​IMG]

Day 2:

[​IMG]

Day 3:

[​IMG]

Day 4:

[​IMG]

Day 5:

[​IMG]

Internal09, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  2. vurthious

vurthious Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    from which website Oo

vurthious, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  3. EatTheTree123

EatTheTree123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow congrats. PLease share how you did this.

EatTheTree123, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  4. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, congrats buddy... Just keep going with a good work.. Maybe you should share your website and way how did you make money, I'm pretty sure that it will be helpful to people who are struggling to make some decent cash.. Again, keep with good work, I wish you all the best..

VukasinI, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  5. gainsvillesun

gainsvillesun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think most online marketers would be foolish enough to share the exact website and the step by step process of how they EXACTLY make money. Why? Because most people struggling to make money online have no original ideas and would just flock to the same EXACT market, flood the market and cause profits to make a nose dive.

gainsvillesun, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  6. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are right, but no one asked for step by step guide, I only asked to see if he is using Adsense, ClickBank or any other company or he is using some other way to make cash.. Also, I asked for a link to his website to review it, not to steal any of his ideas.. You called foolish someone who would share his ideas to other?? I can share my current project (earning $250 a day) and that wouldn't change anything..

VukasinI, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  7. gainsvillesun

gainsvillesun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was not speaking directly to you, but since you've taken it upon yourself to reply. I will also respond. What I mean to say is, would a world renowned 5 star chef share his secret recipe for his top selling million dollar product with all other chefs ? I think not!

gainsvillesun, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  8. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Well, the recipe consists of ingredients and a method, then cook time. So, ingredients are going to be of varying quality (for example, the tomatoes one person uses might not be the same type or taste as good as another person) and method really depends on the person's skills too. Cook time can vary as it depends upon the oven, cooked to taste, etc. Cook time can be impacted by ingredients and possibly even method (something done different to the food that means it will cook quicker). And cooking is not just always letting it sit there, but being active with the food during that process (such as stirring in a wok or whatever). So, the reality is, varying degrees of information can be given away about the million dollar recipe. :)

However, this thread comes across more like the posts for likes/rep I've seen on other sites (or like the intro to a WSO). "I made $xxx per day in seven days!" Greedy people will quickly latch on and buy whatever they are selling. (Hi, Warrior Forum!)

Something to remember (whether it's IM or life), if it's easy/too good to be true, it's usually a scam or illegal in some way. And also, people bragging about their earnings are usually BSing.

ryan_uk, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  9. EatTheTree123

EatTheTree123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for any confusion, but I was merely asking what type of IM he uses.

EatTheTree123, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  10. ArticleForce

ArticleForce Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations on your earnings. It's not easy to make $100 a day through the Internet. I look forward to seeing your continued success.

ArticleForce, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  11. ViolentAJ

ViolentAJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations. I'm curious as to how you are pulling this off, but if you don't want to share your secrets, I understand.

ViolentAJ, Jul 4, 2013 IP