1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Accounts Mass Disabling: Behind The Scene, Beyond Your Thoughts!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by BoCe, Nov 12, 2011.

I started to worry about Publisher's future in AdSense program. That's strict!
    Google has acknowledge about advertiser's right, but why the mass banning and account disabling happen over and over again?

I think google starts to be impartial here.

Last mass account disabling were because the adsense placed on attachment page, such as wallpaper sites etc. The reason behind this: no usefu content to visitor?!

And the most reason behind the google account MASS disabling: Invalid activity.

We dont even understand, we do not doing something that violates your TOS, google! We understand the TOS and please not to be haphazardly. This is a large business doing here.

If wallpaper sites prohibited (even if there IS content that can be read there), why dont google just update the TOS , make it become more obviously, instead of MASS accounts disabling?

Disappointing, it is
    BoCe

BoCe, Nov 12, 2011 IP
  2. gjivan

gjivan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes google has been strict relating their relevancy of advertising system. They are disabling the account for which the sites are violating their Terms of Service. If you are not doing anything wrong, you don't need to be panic!!

gjivan, Nov 12, 2011 IP
  3. BoCe

BoCe Peon

Best Answers:
    I am, I was, not doing anything wrong. But seems like google has become very impartial right now. Advertisers' right? What about publishers' RIGHT? silly part of it.

BoCe, Nov 12, 2011 IP
  4. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think they're trying to clean up the source of traffic for their advertizers. They are doing it behind the scenes and not updating their TOS because I think they don't know how to phrase it.
    Since they are supporting many languages now, how can they tell publishers that they prefer to have traffic that converts clicks into sales or downloads? Publishers are not responsible for the origin of traffic when it comes from search engines.. So adsense doesn't know how to write it in their TOS and would rather ban publishers because of the low conversion rate of the traffic they bring to the adsense publisher network..

That's only my wild guess here, of course nobody knows anything that's for sure!

JamesColin, Nov 15, 2011 IP
    BoCe likes this.
  5. BoCe

BoCe Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your thoughts, James.
    I also agree with you,
    Google "cleans up" that publishers account that have not too much contribute into converts. I extremely agree this point. That's why I am saying google seems to be more impartial, I (and we) understand that there is advertisers' right to have a good converts, but what about publishers' right? If the traffics to advertisers' site cannot be group into converts, this means the publishers' site become not really useful and they start to classify this publisher account is a CRAP and disabled it for sure.

I am very disappointed on google actions nowadays

BoCe, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  6. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, but publishers need to understand that the money doesn't come from google, it is the money of advertizers. It only works because advertizers are willing to spend it.
    If publishers understand that, they will not make bollywood movies sites or wallpapers sites for adsense..
    If publishers don't understand it, then adsense shows them the exit door.
    I know why adsense does that, they are millions of people willing to enter the adsense network, so no need to teach publishers, better to ban them and keep the ones who perform correctly.

JamesColin, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  7. MikeBuyco

MikeBuyco Member

Best Answers:
    This certainly suck. I had a friend who's site is ranking top 5 for 5 keywords and he was earning $1-2 a day. He was banned for no reason although his traffic was mostly from search engines. Well the topic was purely information and no product related so I guess the traffic didn't convert for the advertisers. But still this is not fair for other publishers.

MikeBuyco, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  8. BoCe

BoCe Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree, but I assume that something wrong in google network now. There are several person that are not registered in google adsense account, but they receive mail : your account is disabled. And I do not see google keep the good publishers account, some of my friends doing a large project in google advertisement, they spent a lot of money to do pure white technique, there is no even gray or black techniques, but their account has been banned too. I see google has something wrong.
    Thanks for your thoughts, Im similar into them.

BoCe, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  9. kertco

kertco Peon

Best Answers:
    I like jamescolin's comments.....I guess you know a lot about adsense.... i'll wait for your next tips and trick in adsense....nice job bro...

kertco, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  10. HAYESROBIN

HAYESROBIN Peon

Best Answers:
    It is really worst that some wallpaper site or even Game site also getting banned from adsense.

HAYESROBIN, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  11. drummercakep

drummercakep Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, Google don't care about your business, but he cares about HIS business. I also got banned, on my white hat sites... I also tried on black hat techniques but the adsense still save until now (I'm using my friend's adsense account). So, I still don't understand how to make uncle G loves my sites... Some of my friend with white hat sites and already make money from that sites for years also got banned... So? Only adsense knows the reasons why he banning your accounts, and we just the victims of uncle G...find another money making source!

drummercakep, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  12. ghprod

ghprod Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi all ..

and the worst part is Google always said invalid activity and check your inbox .. :(

@jamescolin
    its seems like you are old pblisher .. nice thoughts :)

ghprod, Nov 19, 2011 IP