1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Account not Active?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by davcheong, Nov 5, 2005.

1. davcheong

davcheong Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    huh?? broke the rules? i mention it by using face to face, how does google get an ear beside me?

davcheong, Nov 6, 2005 IP
  2. mytechlab

mytechlab Peon

Best Answers:
    davcheong... what he means is that it's normal for people when you ask them not to do something, the more you tell them not, the more they will want to do it :)

mytechlab, Nov 6, 2005 IP
  3. dzcap

dzcap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Even if it is face to face, you drew attention to the ads, which is against the TOS. Good luck with chikita or clicksor, remember to read the TOS next time.

dzcap, Nov 6, 2005 IP
  4. jlawrence

jlawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    The best practise is NEVER EVER tell anyone you know about your websites.

jlawrence, Nov 6, 2005 IP
  5. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    Why are you promoting fraud?

I hope you don't have an adsense account.

aeiouy, Nov 6, 2005 IP
  6. dzcap

dzcap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Up until a few days ago, he was telling people to click the forum ads. Then he changed it and said it wasn't true..LOL!

dzcap, Nov 6, 2005 IP
    aeiouy likes this.
  7. ecolatur

ecolatur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Add to that...

He has his siq rate reduced from $3 a month to $1 a month,:D :D

Is that permissible,

If yes, who buys that :eek:

Abhilash.

ecolatur, Nov 6, 2005 IP
  8. davcheong

davcheong Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I may agree with you. I will definitely keep it quiet now. And as far as i know now, i have emailed to google regarding my case and until now, was no reply. But i still think it may be a mistake, the case is like this,

1. 11th Oct 2005, I apply for Google Adsense. (1st account)
    2. 12th Oct 2005, Receive email from Google mentioning approved application.
    3. Was running google ads all this while at Forums and Main Page, Then i thought of building the new XBlog, at that time, i didn't know that it was not neccessary to open a new account but i did.
    4. 22th Oct 2005, I apply for 2nd Account Google adsense. there was no reply at all. So i thought it may have check that i got 1st account and thats why no reply to me.
    5. 03rd Nov 2005, i receive email from google mentioning the 2nd account was disapproved. So i just ignored it.
    6. 06th Nov 2005, when i try login to the adsense, was mentioned Account Not Active and ask to check email.
    7. Account Was disabled after that because your previous account was disapproved. Was mentioned in the email. Its like pointing to the 2nd account.

All this happening, does it seems like a computer auto check your previous account that was disaproved and make all of your same account to disaproved.

davcheong, Nov 6, 2005 IP
  9. mytechlab

mytechlab Peon

Best Answers:
    Good work Davcheong.. Your email to them is clear. I hope they look into your matter positively

As for me, i am not agree with opinion of not telling other people you know about your website.

I do told to a lots of my friend about existing of my website.. I told them i am in the process to collect as much as webmaster tools (with permission) around the world as well sripting my own and dump it at one website(that's my website).

But what i dont tell them is that what is google ads relationship with my website, and what i will gain from that ads and to make it short, i didnt told my friend that i am expeting to make a lotsss of money from my adsense..

make it like normal.. dont ever put in their mind or mention to them about adsense google... then only they will come to your site with a thinking of looking for webmaster tools.. And if they do click at your ads... then nobody fault.. hey .. your ads follow your site contents, so what is wrong with someone looking for webmaster tools at my website and see an ads saying "Good Webmaster Tools Click Here - Ads by google" and for sure they will eager to click on it..

By the way.. this post is dedicated to davchecong since he is from malaysia... Only small majority of malaysian people know about this adsense stuff and for sure they will not bother to click on it, unless they see something interesting there..

:)

mytechlab, Nov 7, 2005 IP