1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Account not Active?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by davcheong, Nov 5, 2005.

"An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as it is associated with an unapproved application. For more information about your application, please review the message we sent to the email address you provided with your application."

I get the mesage above as i try to login to my account. After reading this message i straight away went to see my email, and received a mail from google mentioning my account was disabled. I was so sad to see the email, and as far as i know, i never even dare to click on my own ads.
    SEMrush
    Infact i did apply twice for the google ads, the 1st time was approved, and the second time(using another email) did take sometime for them to reply and i didn't even bother it cos by that time i already join DP and found out that no need to apply twice. Are the Google refering to the 2nd account application as a disapproved and they disapproved the 1st as well?

I even warned all my friends around me, not to click on the ads itself, and even email to google mentioning, i am sorry that i have such mistake and hope i can reset to 0.00 of my income and start from begining. I have been working so hard on my website and now....

Anyone have any idea, of whether i can apply again? Really sad and down after reading the email. Have no mood to build up the upcoming website that i planned to build and might get good response from around the world, but if i can't get the google ads, to be working on my website, it would be.. useless for me to going ON on building the new website. Please advice..

davcheong, Nov 5, 2005 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    Strike 1: You don't let your 'friends' even know you got a web page. That's the #1 rule in the AdSense/YPN program.
    Strike 2: What was the 'mistake' you made?? Sounds like you're confessing to fraud clicks some where if you'll ask them to reset it to $0.00. Do you even know who made the clicks?

Stirke 3, you're out: Sites made for AdSense arn't allowed. And Google isn't the only way to make money on the internet. That sounds like you're saying 'Bah, I give up!!'

Nintendo, Nov 5, 2005 IP
  3. davcheong

davcheong Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yo nintendo, was really sad about the news i received this morning after a long night of organized back my website and put in a good place for google adsense only no more other ads.

As you can see my main page was not pure and clean. But.... now....

As for the only way to make money on the internet issue, i was actually hoping that will be the google adsense's fan only. and will work for them for a long term. Some more, really like working on google adsense.

On the confessing part, even though i doesn't know who click, but i read through some of the issue on been ban by google, they all mention try to say that you make mistake, that is why i did so, saying i make mistake, even though i really didn't do anything to my ads.

4. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    I think in Googles eyes, that would sound like a confession!!!! It's best to post on message boards BEFORE you contact Google, unless you have an idea of what caused the invalid clicks.

Right now your blog shows ads!

Nintendo, Nov 5, 2005 IP
  5. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    There are many sites made only for Adsense. My feelings is if the site is not designed to serve a purpose to anyone other than your pocketbook it has no reason to exist. If your site will be of use to people you should go ahead and develope it.

Shannon

Smyrl, Nov 5, 2005 IP
  6. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    Did u ask them ie adsense support regarding this matter?

amitpatel_3001, Nov 5, 2005 IP
  7. davcheong

Best Answers:
    Yup.. i kind of agree with you smyrl. As my website is a service website. and hopefully can build-up from there.

Yes stevemathews, once i received the email, i quickly reply to the adsense and ask for why and even confess on thing i didn't do.

8. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    I also see the Ads http://xblog.x-sysonline.com/
    So which account u say is Closed?

amitpatel_3001, Nov 5, 2005 IP
  9. davcheong

Best Answers:
    the main. even the xblog.x-sysonline.com are using the same account for adsense. cos i only use one account to use as the adsense ads in all my website. i think you can see i am 1 straight person that won't register many many account to get earning.

10. mytechlab

mytechlab Peon

Best Answers:
    :=( davcheong.. i am sorry to hear that your account had been suspended.

Google mention that your account had been suspened due to associated with an unapproved application? Could if you post the whole email here? or pm to me..

Atleast we can see the whole contents of the email and then we can know what is happening actually..

Once again, i am sorry for u. Try to apply another adsense account under your wife or sibling name then.. :=) or your parents name..

Dont give up! Your website is not all about adsense. I had visited your site before and i think you can go futher.. just dont concentrate buidling your site due to adsense :=)

mytechlab, Nov 5, 2005 IP
  11. davcheong

Best Answers:
    nintendo, as you mentioned post a message boards, where shall i post it? sorry, cos i am really a newbie in this line.

12. ecolatur

ecolatur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Important: you can PM him but don't copy and paste email here.

Thats violation of privacy terms and you will never have a chance to re-join.

Abhilash.

ecolatur, Nov 5, 2005 IP
  13. ecolatur

Best Answers:
    When you ask serious questions to nino, everybody knows that you are a newbie :D :D

However, is that you in the avatar,

Or is she an actress from malaysia, really cute,

Abhilash.

ecolatur, Nov 5, 2005 IP
  14. dzcap

dzcap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I remember seeing a bunch of Malaysian bloggers banned, all the comments they posted were how much they made and how many visitors they got. It was sort of like a click ring, only they didn't call it that and concealed it pretty good. Maybe they suspect you to be part of that? I would ask to be sure.

dzcap, Nov 5, 2005 IP
  15. davcheong

Best Answers:
    lucky you mentioned to me ecolatur. I wasn't notice that as well. Should pm him the email? Is it right to let other know of the email account to apply for adsense account?

16. ecolatur

Best Answers:
    ya, this may be true...

One often gets confused with the good mangoes and bad ones,

Abhilash.

ecolatur, Nov 5, 2005 IP
  17. davcheong

Best Answers:
    Now, that you mentioned, dzcap, i think you may be right. That's one part i really not hoping that own country will come in to click but to view or read. Really hope and wish that most of the visitor or reader from the same country of mine, advice and warned not to click on the ads. If found that one of the ads really attract you, i advice you to open a new IE and type in manually the website address in the ads that you want to know. Sorry if i did say any words that is wrong to the same country of mine.

18. ecolatur

Best Answers:
    I will not do that for sure. Why take risk with anything. Play safe, very safe.

Abhilash.

ecolatur, Nov 5, 2005 IP
  19. davcheong

Best Answers:
    As for the information, i really work hard for most of the website i having now, and i think most of the visitor to my website also noticed that my website from time to time getting improved(i think so) but i did really work at least 20hours a day with not enough sleep everyday bcos i want to have a good service reference website and that is why i am also taking advice from most of the DP member as well. From what should do to not to do. I change alot of my display of my website as you all can notice.

20. davcheong

Best Answers:
    Yup. I will take your advice. really appreciate for all your help and advice and also discuss in here. Kind of feel down now.