1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Account Not Active, Please help

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Fatima Rafik, Mar 30, 2017.

Hi

It's been 6 months that my account is awaiting for approval.

When i login i get this message

"Account Not Active
    An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as your application is currently in review. Within a week of your application date, we'll review your application and follow-up with you via email. Once you are approved to join AdSense, you'll be able to log in to your account and get started."

I asked a lot of people and most of them said that 6 month is to much and that i have to create an other account and apply again which i did but i got this email says: your account information matches a currently approved AdSense account which address to the account that is waiting for approval for about 6 months

Now i'm stuck

if anyone have a solution to this problem please help

Thank you

Fatima Rafik, Mar 30, 2017 IP
  2. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    As you state, your account is waiting approval, there is no other way than to wait for Google Adsense. Creating another account may risk you getting ban altogether.

wisdomtool, Mar 30, 2017 IP
  3. Fatima Rafik

Fatima Rafik Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for responding

It must be something wrong with my application because most people that i contact tell me that they get an answer from adsense in the same day, or even a week or a month is not a problem, but 6 months i guess it's a sign that something went wrong when i applied

is there is any way i can contact adsense to let them check my application?

4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Did you place the adcode on the site after the first stage?

Agent000, Mar 30, 2017 IP
  5. Fatima Rafik

Fatima Rafik Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no ad code to place in the site at the time i apply

The only thing i see when i login to adsense is this message:

"Account Not Active
    An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as your application is currently in review. Within a week of your application date, we'll review your application and follow-up with you via email. Once you are approved to join AdSense, you'll be able to log in to your account and get started."

It's only now that adsense allow you to login to the new platform and get the code but at the time i apply there is no code place in the site

6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    You would have passed the first stage of the process. After that you have to place the adcode on the site to start the second stage. It won't start until you do that.

7. Fatima Rafik

Fatima Rafik Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for responding

can you tell about the first stage and also where is the code because all i see is this message when i log in

"Account Not Active

it's been 6 months

Do you know how i can fix that and get the code because there is no first stage or second in the time i applied all i see is the message

Thank you

8. Agent000

Best Answers:
    You would have got an email from google with the instructions.

9. Fatima Rafik

Fatima Rafik Peon

Best Answers:
    there is no email found sent by adsense in my gmail

10. Toka97

Toka97 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This means your account is still on first, automatic step of review, it should have taken few hours and it should be moved to second step a.k.a. human review.
    Now you defiantly have some problem because 6 months is really toooo much for first step(even for second step).
    Do you have any redirect on your domain? Ex if you used domain example.com for AdSense but it redirects to example.org this can be problem because Google AdSense bot will not follow redirect so it can't see your content, so it can't approve or disapprove it.
    Also check your robots.txt, do you allow bots to access your site?

If none of above helps I think you should open new thread in Google AdSense official forum so AdSense stuff can solve the issue

Toka97, Apr 7, 2017 IP