1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Account Ledger Setup in GridView

Discussion in 'C#' started by Relore, Aug 4, 2006.

Salutations,

Recently I've changed over from ASP to the .NET framework with a few of my work projects and found it to be rather enjoyable, for the most part. A few things here and there, but I've overcome them with time. A major problem I'm currently running into is with the GridView. In classic ASP I built a table that would go through a database transactions, display them accordingly, and then keep a running balance along the right side of the table. With the ASP.NET GridView, I can handle the main information just fine, all except for that running balance you'd have on any sort of accounting ledger. I've read in a couple places that you can run a seperate query and build it with that, but I was curious to know if it was possible to pull the dollar amounts from one of the other GridView columns and tallied it up as it went. If anyone has any hints or tips, or even links to examples, it would be greatly appreciated.
    SEMrush

Relore, Aug 4, 2006 IP
    SEMrush