1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Account Is Not Displaying Ads,Help!

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by Seleno, Feb 4, 2007.

Hello every one,my yahoo search marketing account is not displaying ads,i see this message:

The account Name (account num) is not displaying ads as of 2/4/07 9:41 AM. This may be because the account has reached its daily spending limit, its balance has been depleted, or your company's account administrator has set the account status to off.

i got $75 free when signed up,so my balance is $75,how can i solve this problem plz?

Seleno, Feb 4, 2007 IP
  2. enhancedconcepts

enhancedconcepts Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Seleno,

Go into the Administration Tab, click on your Account and then click on the "edit" for Account General Information and make sure the "account status" is turned to "on" in the radio button.

If that doesn't work, go to the Campaign Tab and into your Campaign Settings then click "edit" on the Campaign General Information section. Check to see if your campaign is turned "on" - my guess is that it isn't.

One of these two solutions will get you started.

Hope that helps.

enhancedconcepts, Feb 17, 2007 IP