1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Account got limited plz help here are mine problems !!!

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by buyandsale, Oct 19, 2010.

Account got limited plz help here are mine problems !!!

well i have attached mine Credit card and attached mine bank account also to mine paypal account then also they have limited mine account today on 19 th- 10- 2010

so now they are asking me to provide mine identity proof so that i have also submitted thet today and attached mine Pan Card scan copy .... which in all over India is a nationality id card as i know cause i show that every where in bank or any where as a photo id proof as of now i don't have any more id proof and any thing to show more to paypal ....

well now how much time they will take to review mine acc plz suggest i have mailed them about this .... but no response ... do i need to call them can any one give there Indian toll free number ... or just tell me do i need to add mine address proof also but that i don't have ... just have pan card that i have already attached ...

how much time now i have to wait to get mine account reviewed ?

buyandsale, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  2. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    TO get instant response you should better call them.
    And you can use Skype to call them for free on their toll free number. Search it on Google.

Digital_shubhi, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  3. RAVI63

RAVI63 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can Provide u documents to restore your paypal a/c..
    Add me on MSN :

RAVI63, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  4. borrn

borrn Active Member

Best Answers:
    When it happened to me, they responded within 2 days after I sent the documents. Now, you know you could also send a document to show "proof of address"- ie any document (receipts, invoice, bank statements, correspondence, etc) that carries your name and your address-the same address you use on paypal. Just get these, scan and send to them. They will respond, at most, 3 days if you do that.

Good luck.

borrn, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  5. Safetyfirst

Safetyfirst Active Member

Best Answers:
    The same thing happened to me yesterday , they limited my account and asked for identity proof , i uploaded my driving license today morning and now it is already normal , less than 12 hours , so you should be unlimited soon i guess.

Safetyfirst, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  6. buyandsale

buyandsale Member

Best Answers:
    o no friends mine account get closed or blocked when i attached mine documents i have attached mine pan card and utility real proofs then also blocked don't know what to do i have called them but they answered its our final decision ...

buyandsale, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  7. borrn

borrn Active Member

Best Answers:
    oh sorry about that, let's understand this: the documents you attached did it bear your names and address (the SAME names and address) that you have on your paypal account ?

borrn, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  8. winsoar

winsoar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This happened to one of my accounts. It takes about three days for them to review the account after submitting the ID.

winsoar, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  9. buyandsale

buyandsale Member

Best Answers:
    yes the documents which i have attached are same as of mine paypal name and same as mine address called them also but they said its our final decision really frustrating ...

buyandsale, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  10. borrn

borrn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, sorry about that. I can't tell why they did that... and you need to know what went wrong so you do not fall into that same situation again.
    (possible options: was the documents not clear enough? Do you have any other paypal account still live? Look around and try to find out why this has happened so you could steer away from it.) Good luck...

borrn, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  11. B.Williams

B.Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can directly contact with them and let them know why they have limit your account. May be your internet ip possible change it.

B.Williams, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  12. buyandsale

buyandsale Member

Best Answers:
    friends i have called paypal several time and they closed mine account after i submitted mine original documents and they said on phone its our final decision .... i think now mine money will only get after 180 days ...

buyandsale, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  13. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear about your luck, you can set up an account with Moneybookers, AlertPay or one of the other payment processors. Don't let anybody else use your account (not saying that you did), did PP give you a specific reason why they closed your account?

muffet, Oct 24, 2010 IP