1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Account Disabled

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Touqeer, Oct 13, 2011.

1. great_friend

great_friend Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think google disabled all pakistani's accounts

great_friend, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  2. mobixone

mobixone Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Google ban your Adsense Account because you are Pakistani... lol. Google ban more than 70% accounts of Pakistani publisher even they have great sites. It's conspiracy against Pakistan. People who allegedly conspire should seriously reassess their blog, sites to see what they did wrong. Adsense ban is neither new or surprising, Google actively disables Adsense accounts for websites who lack originality or otherwise offer we poor user-experience and not to mention violate the Adsense TOS which I guess you're already familiar to. However waht was little surprising to me actually was that, this time the Adsense ban was country-specific.

mobixone, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  3. wicko

wicko Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sady to know if so many publishers got banned in 2 days by google.

I think may be a Clicker-Ring was out there in Pakistan who been clicking on ads of each others and trying to make falls impressions, so meanwhile those Clicker-Rings was also to spend more time on these publishers websites and may be clicked these legit site's Ads and Google take you as a part of Clicker-Ring and disabled your accounts.

Thats why I was to ask you to check your Web Visitors Reports and Check for exit links to Google Adsense Ads.

Only some possibilities.

Why don't any of you Account Banned Friends showing e-mail of Adsense team sent to you on account disabling or ban time.

wicko, Oct 18, 2011 IP
    Rupam Das likes this.
  4. Rupam Das

Rupam Das Active Member

Best Answers:
    I voted for
    Very very important Analytic stuff told in a mild way. Any sensible webmaster need to check that up regularly.

Rupam Das, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  5. msaegypt

msaegypt Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this days they are preparing to pay the earnings to the pub. They check the accounts more than once to send the payment, so in the same day every month much acc get blocked.

msaegypt, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  6. msn4adults

msn4adults Peon

Best Answers:
    how you can say that all the articles are copied from articlebase? why you r so sure?

msn4adults, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  7. TurboSoul

TurboSoul Peon

Best Answers:
    The thing is that all asia is in redzone of google adsense and the disabled their acc with absolutly no resson.....thats fact

TurboSoul, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  8. scorpianshubh

scorpianshubh Peon

Best Answers:
    my a/c also got disabled due to invalid click activity... :( any step to get it back?

scorpianshubh, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  9. wicko

wicko Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you trying to say that Google disabling or banning Publishers from Asia for the reason they are lots of in numbers and from small to high sites they own.

I see only some big sites with more than 2k to 10k visitors a days banned by Google. Reason they was doing fraudulent tricks or there too many opponents was doing harmful click actions on their websites.

Banning the little publishers who join Click Rings or try to use proxy clicking or other tricks to increase there earning on Adsense got banned every month when Google verifying your last month earnings to adjust in your account.

As long as i see Google Adsense ban people for their own or for a reason others doing same stuff on a particular website and Adsense account.

wicko, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  10. TurboSoul

TurboSoul Peon

Best Answers:
    I am saying that not all of them involves in fraud clicking or something wrong.....
    So why google banned all of them,I knw someone who dont even using his account.....and got disabled :(

TurboSoul, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  11. wicko

wicko Active Member

Best Answers:

I know many legit and real Adsense Publishers in Pakistan and there accounts are working fine.

Google Adsense in very early days was to ban people for just 2 clicks on their own ads. Now they are to automate the system a little bit to ignore accidental clicks of publishers on their own ads.

I ask so many times from people who got banned what is the Reason for ban described in e-mail sent to publisher.

wicko, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  12. craig105

craig105 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buy it a wheel chair!! or just make a new account!

craig105, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  13. Silverlight279

Silverlight279 Peon

Best Answers:
    I had "my" banned years ago when I was under 18 and it was under my mothers name. Long story short - I turned 18 and had to change adresses before I was allowed back in.

A better way to get back in, since appealing is a bleak process, is to sign up for a legal entity and register a new account as a business. If your in the states an LLC is good.

Silverlight279, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  14. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    Go for appeal and best of luck.

Irfi0009, Oct 22, 2011 IP