1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Account Disabled

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Touqeer, Oct 13, 2011.

Im facing really serious problem with the adsence account i have 5 websites and yesterday i got message from google that my account is disabled, there was no bad activity on my sites or no bad click, the account was 4 years old, i want to know that how i can get my account back of ccan i apply for new account on same sites and with same name cuz i cant change my name or my sites lol... Reply soon... i have already lost $85 and i dont know if they are going to open my account again..
    any expert there.?

Touqeer, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    appeal is the only thing you can do
    if your appeal was reject, sorry to say that you gotta leave from adsense

lifeplayer, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  3. Rupam Das

Rupam Das Active Member

Best Answers:
    you just copy pasted too many contents from articlebase.com. too many! therefore your account is banned. appeal is the only way, but rarely google hears you! its sad but kind of problematic! you need to look for other networks now

Rupam Das, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  4. RossCheal

RossCheal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Was all your content original like someone has already said your content has to be original ...... Try changing it the appeal admit that you done wrong ( even if you havnt ) and maybe they might reconsider you back into the programme.

RossCheal, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  5. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    I doubt the content was the issue. Most likely google did not like the quality of the traffic/clicks. They have to protect their advertisers. Did you add your website to any of those auto-rotation sites? did you send questionable/paid for traffic to pages with google ads on them? Did you try to trick your visitors into clicking on ads by blending the ads too perfectly with the content? That is where you need to look for an answer to why your account got disabled.

baumann93, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  6. fileud

fileud Peon

Best Answers:
    As per my knowledge, there is nothing you can do now. As once disabled chances of getting it opened is just 1%

fileud, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  7. faheem334

faheem334 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you should contact this , i do not think that they will reopen your account.

faheem334, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  8. Touqeer

Touqeer Peon

Best Answers:
    content is original and adsense were well prominent. i want to know can i make other account with my name and same address? because both cant be changed?

Touqeer, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  9. Touqeer

Touqeer Peon

Best Answers:
    content is original and adsense was well prominent... anyway i just want to know that can i open another account with same name and same address cuz i cant change my name and home (dead sure)? if i will change whole content again but domain remain same? what will be situation then.

Touqeer, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  10. morganmiller

morganmiller Peon

Best Answers:
    Once you have been banned from adsense, you are banned from life. This is part of the terms and conditions you agree to when creating the account. They are many other ways that you can make money from your sites. There is chitika. It is an ad program similar to adsense.

you may be able to appeal to Google to unblock it - you should have had an email with instructions on how to do this when it was blocked. Use the appeal option and, if that fails, find another pay per click program. However, judging by some of the questions and answers I've read here, Google don't usually reverse their decisions. Rules is rules no one is above the law

morganmiller, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  11. hill2001

hill2001 Peon

Best Answers:
    go start an adbrite account.

hill2001, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  12. tulip4heaven

tulip4heaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Touqeer,
    Did you receive any warnings from adsense team before they disabled your account and mine account :) Same happened to me , Lost more than $200.

Thanks
    Usman Ghani

tulip4heaven, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  13. wicko

wicko Active Member

Best Answers:

Adsense policy and program guidelines say it all about warn and restrictions, so they don't warn before closing your account.

Check within your Web Stats or Visitors Stats Log Files if some one been clicking adds on your site. or most of clicks was from your country.

You was to use Adsense code in Frams or you modify code?

Your site was not right accourding to Adsense webmaster guidelines ? Including content and appearance.

1st go and figure out what you was doing wrong with your Adsense program, Content, Site and Visitors.

Then admit your mistake in Appeal.

Link to Adsense Invalid Activity Appeal Form : https://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/request.py?hl=en&contact_type=appeal_form&rd=2

wicko, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  14. tulip4heaven

tulip4heaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think may be they have banned my account due to MGID and 2leeps Widgets , and found one of sites with pre approved spam comments. I am going to remove all comments and mgid and 2leeps ads then again i will apeal

Any more suggestions

Thanks
    Usman Ghani

tulip4heaven, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  15. DIGICHAT

DIGICHAT Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think you guys don't know yet , yesterday lots of pakistani websites got banned . search the google.

DIGICHAT, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  16. ViperBlood

ViperBlood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My adsense account also baaned...and there is no way you can appeal for that...better to move other ad service provider

ViperBlood, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  17. Touqeer

Touqeer Peon

Best Answers:
    ok guys i got to know from many friends that many pakistani adsense accounts are banned i think its kinda Racism.. because there was nothing on my sites like copy paste and bad click activity and my my account was 4 yearsssssssssssssssssssssssss old mannn..... no warning nothing its google terrorism hahahhah he can do any thing any time..... which other add network will be good suggest...

Touqeer, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  18. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You think it was because google hates Pakistani people?

Let's find out for sure. What's the url of your best site out of the 4 that had adsense?

Laceygirl, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  19. wicko

wicko Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am to read on propakistan forum lots of Pakistan's Publishers got banned in a row by Google. Reasons sent in mails was same for most of publishers, Content, Appearance, Ad Placements.

Do you check your IMz

wicko, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  20. DeborahBrewer

DeborahBrewer Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear about you getting banned. I hope it is not because of racial discrimination. If it is, I would think you would have a lawsuit.

DeborahBrewer, Oct 14, 2011 IP