1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Account Disable

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by b4bilal, Jun 16, 2005.

Hie,

Today my adsens account is disable the google adsens thy says thats my adsens account was fount to be related to an account previously disabled for invalid click activity and therefore thy disabled my account, i surprised thats i am using adsens account first time then how thy says thats my adsens account was found to be related to an account previously i am really very desapointed, now what should i do, do google re-open my account bcz i am not include in these activity, i reply to goolge and tell thats i am not include in this, what you think thats google open my account bcz i am not include in these activity also i can't made any account before this. :eek:

b4bilal, Jun 16, 2005 IP
  2. iskandar

iskandar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi b4bilal,

Sorry to hear that. I guess you can appeal but well.. it depends on them. i know that a few ppl talk about this problem before in this forum.

Solution?
    Try alternatives:- this is a link to adsense competitiors, they run something similar to adsense.

http://www.associateprograms.com/search/adsense-competitors.shtml

Check other posts in this forum to see which one is good

iskandar, Jun 16, 2005 IP
  3. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    What's with the bold posting??

It is refreshing to know that Google does check for previously disabled accounts

fryman, Jun 16, 2005 IP
  4. Imran

Imran Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sad to know about your exit!
    There are many other options avaialble! like overture, Fastclick, etc.
    Learn to live without Adsense or wait till yahoo's publisher network comes out!
    This is really good that google makes a note on previuosly disabled accounts, I'm not sure If they are accurate in making out which account was previuosly banned or disabled, dont know what method or technique they are using:-?

Imran, Jun 16, 2005 IP
  5. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    It is entirely possible that it is the site in question, not necessarily the account. Could any of your sites that had Adsense code on them have been previously used with another account? Owned by someone else at one time?

Mia, Jun 16, 2005 IP