1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Account closed automatically

Discussion in 'eBay' started by alvin1972, Feb 6, 2011.

Does anyone here encountered account been closed by eBay? If yes, is there any chance to ask eBay to reopen for us the closed account? Please help if you know the process. Thanks

alvin1972, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  2. catan

catan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is a chance. I'm not too sure of the process buy Google aspkin and check out their forums.

catan, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  3. houzhongqiu

houzhongqiu Peon

Best Answers:
    houzhongqiu, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  4. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First mail or chat with the Ebay support team for the reason of your account closure. If you can find out what was the reason, then lemme know, I think I can help you, as my account was closed because of in-appropriate contact information. So I called them and gave my new contact numbers and the account got activated.

China_girl, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  5. grakus

grakus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am not sure if your account is closed due to VERO issue.

grakus, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  6. webster01

webster01 Peon

Best Answers:
    N/B that when ur ebay act becomes suspended, u'll loose all ur auctions, your ebay fees are due, ur ip address, credit card, phone no, email add, physical add, web site url and all other info abt you whc u've submitted earlier, will be used to recognize you and if you creat a new acct with any one of them, you;ll be recognized immediately as a suspended user...
    This means that accts gets linked easily by ....ip add, browser & flash cookies and ur personal info as listed above..
    I can help you start a new career on ebay by-

1..giving you a new ebay sellers account, phone verified with paypal vcc and bank verified!

Its a new account with 0 feedback (Need to start afresh and walk your way up)

Just set the account up on a new windows user with new ip (I'll teach you how to do this)

Accounts can be used from other country with vps

2...giving you more advice on what to do to avoid being flagged ever again..

1 seller account, phone verified with paypal, vcc verified $80 (add a bank to paypal
    to withdraw!)
    1 seller account, phone verified with paypal, vcc and bank verified $95

Also I'll be be creating this act with a gmail b/c it auto disables web Beacons from loading...Its a tracking image that comes with every email ebay sends you. They obtain your ip and even read your cookies......My friend knowledge is power

I will advice you to have 2 ebay to 1 paypal so that you can list fewer items per wk on each acct or interchange them weekly.

I CAN GET U A US/CAN ACCTS WITH PAPAL AND NOTE ACCTS ARE DELIVERED WITHIN 24HRS DEPENDING ON THE TIME OF YOUR PAYMENTS...PM 4 IF INTERESTED

webster01, Mar 20, 2011 IP