1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Account banned with $100000 to be paid

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Ryanwick444, Sep 6, 2014.

They have banned my account just before one week to payout. See screenshot. Also rejected the appeal.

I got this mail.

"
    Hello,

This email is to alert you that your AdSense account was found to be non-compliant with our AdSense program policies

and as a result, your AdSense account has been disabled.

Current account status: Disabled

Action required: None

Violation explanation

It's important for a site displaying AdSense to offer significant value to the user by providing unique and relevant

content, and not to place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content. This may include,

but is not limited to:

* copying portions of text content from other sources
    * websites dedicated to embedded videos from other hosts
    * websites with gibberish content that makes no sense or seems auto-generated
    * templated or pre-generated websites that provide duplicate content to users.

For more information, please review the AdSense program policies, this help article about scraped content and

Google’s Webmaster Quality Guidelines."

I have used my site for about one year to monetize from adsense & earned average of $ 3000 monthly. This was my best

month & why suddenly did they disable my account..?

I ve found this post - http://www.livewithg.com/2014/04/30/google-banning-adsense-account-controversy/ & I clearly understood what happened here.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
    Ryanwick444, Sep 6, 2014 IP
  2. h4sin

h4sin Active Member

Best Answers:
    They don't ban people with really no reason. There was a post somewhere by french guy getting his account banned with over 40k euroes. It turned out he forced people to click banner in order to proceed further.

Try to get in touch with google, maybe you will sort the issue. Nonetheless, really sorry to even see the screenshots!

h4sin, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  3. NRG

NRG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WoW sorry to you

NRG, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  4. homer7

homer7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google adsense monkeys strike again!
    feeling bad for you.

homer7, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  5. steelbangle

steelbangle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should blank out the CTR, and your email id to avoid getting hacked/ spammed and also it is against the google TOS. Regarding the ban, your last payment was $3.2k and the last month was $63k. And now you are making over 10k everyday. THat sets off flags and your account goes into manual review. If you were not doing anything illegal, you can appeal for the ban or else, move on.
    Also, you are crossing 1M visitors per day, You would be eligible for their adsense partner program if you are doing legit stuff and you may also be alotted a dedicated account manager.
    (IFF you are legit.)

steelbangle, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  6. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Google loose out big time when they ban accounts. If you were making that kind of money, think about how much Google was making! However, the value to those who pay the good money for the adverts must have been really poor for them to ban you. Advertisers demand that their adverts only show on high quality sites and they also demand high quality traffic for the clicks they pay for - Google responds to those demands. Your click through rate is >3% - that is a really big red flag. Going from 3000 to 60000 in one month is a really big flag of bad poor quality traffic.
    That is basically telling you that your site sucks.
    I notice that you are not sharing your URL so we can check and see if you site really does suck or not.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
    Agent000, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You caught my attention when you claimed to have earned $100k but I see from the screenshot it was 10% of that.

Without the opportunity to review your previous month's earnings and your site it's impossible for us to do anything more than commiserate.

I'm not an adsense expert but I'd be wanting to look to see if there had been a sudden jump in earnings that might flag your account for review - or a massive change in the subject matter of the ads or perhaps a change in the click through rate or if your site attracted ads from a problematic (and important) advertiser who may have questioned his spend on your site.

Once you're up for review I'd be looking at the "white space" around the ads and blending - It's one thing to make the ads fit with your site, it's another to make them look like they are part of the content. If I was earning lots from adsense I'd be making sure there could be no "misunderstanding".

sarahk, Sep 7, 2014 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  8. Agent000

Best Answers:
    This is getting fishy. The OP has edited a lot of detail out of the original post, so they obviously not telling the full story and have something to hide. They have obviously come back to this thread and have NOT responded to any of the concerns raised here.

They posted over at Google adsense help groups and got called out on a few things, then deleted their post there.
    https://productforums.google.com/fo...=footer#!msg/adsense/6Wqkehqcq1Y/MzlIDmnue0QJ

I smell a rat.

Agent000, Sep 8, 2014 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  9. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    The amount is staggering, Adsense will of course be alerted and do their due diligence.

wisdomtool, Sep 8, 2014 IP
  10. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like another idiot trying to game the Adsense system....and failing miserably.

malky66, Sep 8, 2014 IP
  11. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    GOOGLE guys are good, looks like you are trying to make fool out of Adsense so they banned you.

[​IMG]

62K on july and then 31k on 2 nd of august ?

That ofcourse looks like you are making the fool out of adsense.

1 million visitors a day in site, google would not just ban you without a reason

If moderators are there, please close this thread. days 31K...never gonna happen unless you own a big site
    Nope, you just showed your own face to everyone.

Sugavanas, Sep 9, 2014 IP
  12. h4sin

h4sin Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is also always a chance this whole story is made up, and the OP is just here to advertise his website - the blog he "found" online.

h4sin, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  13. Agent000

Best Answers:
    I don't think it is made up - I just think they not telling the full story; the OP has not returned except to delete some info from the original post. They are not responding to any of the issues that are being raised in this thread. They posted the same thing over at the Google Groups adsense group and got called out on a number of things - rather than respond to them, they deleted their post.

With that kind of behavior, I smell a rat.

Agent000, Sep 11, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  14. WLEadmin

WLEadmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Because they caught you, and because Google enjoys letting people build up a big payout by cheating, then banning them. They say as much on their site: the more painful it is for the person being banned, the better. Can't say I disagree, really - if you can make a cheat waste hours and hours of their time in return for nothing, it's a win.

WLEadmin, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  15. Active

Active Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And their strike will never get over. :D

Active, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  16. Active

Active Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think, you are right. Google is very strict now-a-days, due to such peoples.

Active, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  17. maurice.cowell

maurice.cowell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google has been very strict with their rules. They were most likely suspicious on how much you were earning with Google AdSense. Once they start investigating and see that you were indeed breaking any of their rules, they won't hesitate to have you banned.

maurice.cowell, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  18. Webfrontier Biz

Webfrontier Biz Active Member

Best Answers:
    The sudden enormous jump in earning will always create a doubt on the side of Google. That's really hard to justify.

Webfrontier Biz, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  19. Agent000

Best Answers:
    How do you know that? Sites with adsense have big drops and jumps all the time and don't get banned.

A site or a post going viral is easy to justify a big jump in earnings

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
    Agent000, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  20. www_HypeFree_com

www_HypeFree_com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google could have done the wrong thing and op did everything legit, not saying that is what happened but could that be a possibility?

www_HypeFree_com, Sep 17, 2014 IP