1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Accidently following 3 people and can't unfollow.

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by TomGreen5280, Jul 15, 2015.

I'm trying to learn how to use Twitter, and I've clicked the wrong button somewhere, and accidentally followed three people. And now I can't unfollow them. I have their tweets on my page as normal with people you follow, but there are two messages on my screen at the same time. Following 3, and You are currently not following anyone. Help!

TomGreen5280, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  2. livelife09

livelife09 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean you cannot unfollow them? what happens when you click unfollow on their profiles? Does Twitter not allow you to do this?

Also, if you accidentally followed 3 people, it's only 3 people. Focus on those that you want to follow, and focus on giving value to Twitter, so that the right people will follow you.

Engage your followers and make sure your content is something they would ant to favorite and retweet.

Your problem needs to be clearer for me to offer you better help = sorry.

livelife09, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  3. TomGreen5280

TomGreen5280 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

TomGreen5280, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  4. TomGreen5280

TomGreen5280 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Right now I'm just trying to learn how to use the program. At this point, I can look at a Twitter page, and don't know who's talking. The accidental following of three people problem has seemed to have magically cleared up. I clicked on a button, and didn't think it did anything, so I clicked on it again, and then a third time. And I accidently followed three people. Their tweets appeared in my timeline like normal for people you are following, but when I went to their profiles, the follow / unfollow button read follow. So I don't know what was going on. In any case, the problem has magically has cleared up.

TomGreen5280, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  5. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    You know Tom if you are just new on Twitter then don't be scared to explore.
    You're making a big deal out of following 3 people, and you are just getting started.
    Why don't you let it be and just enjoy exploring Twitter. If you need some help then go to Twitter Help instead.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  6. TomGreen5280

TomGreen5280 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear Patricia. If it were ONLY that simple (smile).

TomGreen5280, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  7. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Tom,

Kindly visit the profile page of the three persons on your Twitter account then every profile page you will see the unfollow button and simply click it.

KylieSweet, Jul 22, 2015 IP