1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Accessing other pages through FB API

Discussion in 'Facebook API' started by Alcyone81, Nov 12, 2014.

Hi,

I am looking into building a tool that will allow us to create reports for multiple pages belonging to multiple individuals. These pages will have granted my business page admin-access. The Facebook developers page is a little unclear about the steps here.

Would my admin access to all pages grant me access to view/download metrics on the performance of each individual account's facebook ads? We would also be creating these ads for them, if that makes a difference.

Part of the API makes it sound like I may need more than just admin access, for example it seems to imply that all owners of all pages I manage will also need to create individual APP ID/App Secret Codes, etc. Do I need to make all users go through the app creation process or shouldn't my account creating an App and being admin be enough?

Alcyone81, Nov 12, 2014 IP