1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Accessing my US dollars in the States without a US Bank Account

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by WillmingtonW, Oct 3, 2016.

I'm English but I have US dollars in a Paypal account. I'm wondering if anyone knows the most efficient way to access these dollars in the US and avoid fees?

I want to holiday in California and it seems stupid to have to convert my £ sterling to US $ when I already have US dollars. I wouldn't be that bothered but because of Brexit I would get a terrible exchange rate if I have to convert my money, and it's likely only going to get worse over the coming months. It will be a while before it improves.

I'm guessing I wouldn't have a chance getting a US bank account for a holiday? Could I put the dollars on a pre-paid card?

Thanks

oh..looks like Payoneer is going to be my best bet.

I have signed up for a Payoneer account, verified it and have now received my Pre-paid Mastercard from them. I keep getting an error whenever I try to enter my Payoneer bank details in to Paypal. Are Paypal no longer accepting Payoneer accounts?? If so is there anyway around this?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2016
    WillmingtonW, Oct 3, 2016 IP