1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Accept or Decline new submissions.

Discussion in 'Directories' started by ginostylz, Nov 4, 2004.

How do you determine whether you submit or decline a submission to your directory?

I have about 20 new submissions overnight, they all look like the same site (same design) but with a new url for each. For a car dealership the submitter optimized his main site by creating a url with the name of the car manufacturer in the url. Example shopforfords.com and lookathonda.com, but one for each major car company.

This guy is linking back to me too from every site which is great but I don't think I wan't to clutter my directory with the same near identical listings in an indivisual category.

Do I accept all sites because each site on its own is actually nice plus he volunteered a link back?
    Decline all link submisions because it is clearly an affiliate network using both car affiliate and adwords mainly for content? and Maybe link to his main website that contains some data about all car manufacturers

Or do I link to the people he is promoting?

ginostylz, Nov 4, 2004 IP
  2. Solicitors Mortgages

Solicitors Mortgages Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Link to the main website..if there is one...but see if you can fit it maybe into more than 1 category..if possible 2 or 3 links would be OK. (i would be happy with that)

GEM

Solicitors Mortgages, Nov 4, 2004 IP