1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Accept CreditCard payments (Anonymously)

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by postcd, Oct 18, 2010.

Hi,

i just got an idea that there must be some service which will allow you to embed some code on your website and accept credit card payments from people from all around the world.

PayPal is good but when you dont want to reveal Your ass..

I have found http://e-path.com.au/ where it seems like you get something like this for around 300AUD yearly?

Is there any anonymous credit card payment processing service which will accept CC payments for You and then pay you?

Thank You

postcd, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  2. cyderservice

cyderservice Peon

Best Answers:
    we cant trust them..

cyderservice, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  3. manbaby

manbaby Peon

Best Answers:
    What I think you are looking for is absolutely against MC/VISA regulations. SOMEBODY along the path will be visible. And e-path is simply a payment gateway. I am not being funny, but what is it that you don't want to "reveal"? The products (to the processor)? Who you are? Where you are? etc?. I was in the high-risk, high-volume merchant processing game for years (I am NO LONGER) and I am just offering my two cents.

manbaby, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  4. breakinginternet

breakinginternet Peon

Best Answers:
    No, you cant process money anonymously with CreditCards.

breakinginternet, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  5. manbaby

manbaby Peon

Best Answers:
    That being said, many, many take their merchant processing offshore for many, many reasons.

manbaby, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  6. postcd

postcd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, if its not really possible to stay anonymous to to the buyer, or the man who donating to my site using credit card, i would welcome also any not anonymous methods of credit card donation. Some free gateway or service with reasonable fees for credit card payment processing.

Thank You

postcd, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  7. OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is nothing free and all fees are reasonable based on the type of "Donation" your needing. Try this company (www.asset-protection-international.com) or search for offshore merchant services. Unless you are a "Corporation" it is not possible to hide your identity or that of a customer. It is also not possible for the customer to buy something from you with out them knowing who you are.

You can use a service such as a gold exchange service or a better option maybe webmoney.com but I don't know what they require for website approval. Using a service that allows the buyer to create their own account is te only way to "Hide" information from each other.

OnTheEdge, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  8. manbaby

manbaby Peon

Best Answers:
    From my years in "that" business which, incidentally was 100% "I know a guy..." and very successful, I was a bit curious about a company that advocates... what they advocate. I checked out the above link and took a look them out. A little advice for them (if they are listening): Don't wave the "uncoded gaming" flag around on a site with any visibility. Either they are lying, or they are breaking all kinds of... rules.
    Just sayin'.

manbaby, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  9. unbeatable

unbeatable Peon

Best Answers:
    its not anonymous and you can't do it anonymously .

unbeatable, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  10. screwebay

screwebay Member

Best Answers:
    offshore is the best you can find...IF YOU CAN FIND IT, where there is a will, there is a way.

screwebay, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  11. postcd

postcd Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think that trustworthy of the provider is not the case when you keep blance low and always withdraw.

We simply need to embed their code to the website and accept CC payments on their account and be able to withdraw it later from backoffice.

postcd, Nov 1, 2010 IP