1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Academic essay writers wanted

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ifeanyi egede, May 12, 2017.

Hi,

Please I require the services of brilliant, top grade academic writers for a long term project that involves essay writing and doing academic assignments. Academic subjects include , but not limited to, nursing, health, sciences, biochemistry, medical sciences, business, law, engineering, management, finance, computing, accounting, psychology, sociology, literature, linguistics, arts.

Candidates should have at least a good first degree in the subjects applied for. Should be familiar with APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago citation styles. Must have Turnitin, Copyscape, Grammarly and PayPal accounts.

Please mail your best 2 academic subjects you could easily write an A grade paper on, your previous essays, the number of pages/words you can do daily and your earliest availability to .

My present budget is $2 per double spaced page of 275 words. Looking forward to positive responses soon.

Thanks

ifeanyi egede, May 12, 2017 IP
  2. iowawriter4hire

iowawriter4hire Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I may be interested. Is this through a company, or is this solo?

iowawriter4hire, May 14, 2017 IP