1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling AboutChows.com Already Loaded with Content - Great for Adsense/Amazon

Discussion in 'Sites' started by cronik, Jul 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    This website has 20 unique articles that are worth over $100 on their own. Aboutchows.com is a static website, completely optimized for the search engines. All you have to do is throw on your Adsense ads and you're all set.

After browsing Flippa and these forums I've come to the realization that most people sell sites with "junk" content.. so if you want to purchase a website that already has a bunch of high quality articles, then this site is perfect for you. All the content is unique, even many of the Chow Chow pictures.

Main Features
    • Great Domain
    • 20 High Quality Articles (paid $0.04/word)
    • Photo Gallery
    • Store page - embed an Amazon aStore
    • All pages have been optimized for search engines
    I would love to make this a quick sale, so as soon as someone purchases it I will send the files over and transfer the domain.
    The site doesn't have that much traffic, but this is because I have not had any time or money to get the off page SEO going. If you can do off-page SEO or afford someone to do it for you, then I'm confident that this website will recieve a ton of traffic from the search engines.
    It's an informational website, as it provides information that Chow Chow owners would need to know. Everything from health to grooming is included in the articles, so it makes a wonderful guide. There's many chances for you to throw in affiliate links if you'd like..
    Message me or buy from thread if you're interested!

cronik, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  2. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    The sites has been moved successfully and NameServer already propagated nicely.

I'm pleased to buy the site and will continue my journey to get more sites mainly about education. Still have lots of empty rooms in my servers.

About Chow Chows is unique, funny and interesting pet site. It makes me and my family smile. :)
    Next sites would be about Cats. :p

Arick unirow, Jul 27, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.