1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

about working with ebay aff

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by nikolay, Sep 21, 2005.

hey. is it possible to work with ebay affiliate program not only through cj and azoogle? and why there is only cj on ebay's page about their affiliate program? i can't stand cj anymore. the payments are really late and the stats has been "dead" over a month, i can't see my revenue and stuff...and of course, they don't reply when i ask them about it. and the worst thing that we can do nothing about it. they do what they want. with publishers.they are braking the agreement by delaying payments and stuff...while i honestly earned money and they took a pretty good part of it but paid nothing to me. unfortunately this problem is still present in the net. i hope that in future it will be like in real world now where you are supposed to pay for done work no matter what otherwise you'll get your ass kicked. and i wonder what cj's staff thinking off,i'm sure they now about this problem cause i'm not the only one. any ideas for solution of this problem? I didn't get payed for july yet, not speaking about the agust.

nikolay, Sep 21, 2005 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    CJ is the only company you can go through to participate in the eBay program (Azoogle goes through them as well).

That being said, my CJ payments have not been late for me (they pay around the 20th, and today is the 21st, and I already see the money direct deposited in my bank account), and reporting seems back to normal to me.

digitalpoint, Sep 21, 2005 IP
  3. SiCK

SiCK Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything is fine for me too, they payed me Monday, direct deposit. Hate the reporting system, but I'm assuming it's accurate.

SiCK, Sep 21, 2005 IP
  4. Forcefield

Forcefield Peon

Best Answers:
    nikolay, are you a new publisher?

The first three payments are delayed for new publishers.

Forcefield, Sep 21, 2005 IP