1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rules About warnings..

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by ElMaZaGaNgI, Oct 6, 2015.

Hello,

I received today a warning about a profile status that I have posted a very long time ago. The thing is, that I do not think that it violates the DP rules and guidelines. Just a sentence in French language about being positive.

My account is still active, I'm just worried that I get suspended for this. Where can I ask a supervisor to look into this?

Kindest regards,
    Bishoy

Solved! View solution.
    ElMaZaGaNgI, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Most likely someone for whatever reason reported your profile. Perhaps you will get someone (mod) to respond to your query. In the meantime don't worry because you require 10 points to be banned and after 3 months you will be back to a clean slate.(providing of course that you don't get or have any other warnings)

Spoiltdiva, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  3. ElMaZaGaNgI

ElMaZaGaNgI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I do have some other warnings, mostly for posting "PM Sent". Anyway let's hope a moderator will check on this.

Thanks for your reply :)

Stuff just needs to be in English on this site, that's all...

digitalpoint, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  5. ElMaZaGaNgI

ElMaZaGaNgI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply. I didn't know that this included even profile statuses. Good to know :)