1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

About My payment

Discussion in 'Payments' started by Red_devil, Aug 24, 2007.

It was in the middle of july when my account reached 100$ mark...then after that i saw this message in my account "Your payments are currently on hold. Action is required to release payment. More details" as i was unknown of pin code factor so after that 22nd july i requested for a new pin code...which still didn't come and day by day i am losing hope also for google adsense

i know i made a mistake by requesting new pin code cause one can request a new pin code after 6 weeks..is that going to play any role

so can anyone help me about this...when i can receive my pin code

Red_devil, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  2. terminator69

terminator69 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am quite inexperienced, but aren't you supposed to enter the amount they deposit in to your account to receive your payments?

terminator69, Aug 25, 2007 IP
  3. jakomo

jakomo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Dont worry, you will get the total mount of your money, and you can continue using Adsense, when you receive your pin, you will get the money for all the months..

jakomo, Aug 25, 2007 IP