1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

about keywords in url

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by closed_heart, Sep 30, 2009.

hi everyone

I have an arabic website and i want to create few articles and i'm facing the problem which is how to use the targeted in the url with the english letters in a way i can make use of

my targeted keywords is in arabic . i used to search for them first to see if google has a translation in english for them which considers including the keyword in the url

and then by using it my site gets better chance getting high ranking in serps (keyword in url)

this works only for the keywords google already has a translation for or atleast there are indexed urls with the keyword on it but unfortuneatly there are keywords has no indexed urls including the keyword so i cant recognize the translation for it inorder to use it in my urls , i need to know how to get the translation for these keywords

lets say i want to write an article about crisitano ronaldo in arabic . i will need the correct translation that google has to use it in the url

in the below picture see how google has bolded the keyword real madrid thats because he knows that this keyword is the correct translation for the query "ريال مدريد"

so again, i need to know how to get the correct translation for any keyword that Google knows its the correct to use it in url

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
    closed_heart, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  2. Mido

Mido Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    im interested to know about this too

Mido, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  3. Mido

Mido Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    still no answer about this intersting thread ?

Mido, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  4. imran121

imran121 Peon

Best Answers:
    tiny.cc/HTpc2

imran121, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  5. wsdeal

wsdeal Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, i m also interested in this topics and how could we know what is the keyword when it somes to google search engine, i m so much confused to know how to hunt the best wholesale forums? anyone who can help me?
    thanks!

wsdeal, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  6. zeekstern

zeekstern Active Member

Best Answers:
    See if translate.google.com can help.

zeekstern, Nov 7, 2009 IP