1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

About given up.....

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jfoster1980, Jun 18, 2007.

1. dailydee

dailydee Peon

Best Answers:
    Am not sure to feel bad for you or want to smack you upside the head for not succeding after 7 years or kick you in the balls for being a troll.

dailydee, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  2. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's the reasons why I say that it's best to learn most, if not all of your marketing / seo / affiliate marketing stuff from using forums and things. With ebooks someone can write it pretending that they have earn't alot and the way they did and when infact they most probably didn't earn that and just by selling the ebook will be their earnings.

With forums you get so many peoples opinions that it is not just one persons.

john269, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  3. blackhat admin

blackhat admin Member

Best Answers:
    you should check out bum marketing...its hwere you basically write articles and put an affiliate link at the bottom.

I read this guys blog on how to do it:
    onlinecashcow.blogspot.com

blackhat admin, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  4. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bum Marketing is good, but if you do this, you should really not put the affiliate link hard coded into the article.

You should use a link so it points to a script on your web hosting and then redirects straight away to the affiliate programs product or offer. This way, if you decide to change the affiliate program or the affiliate program closes or something happens to it, then all you have to do is to change the affiliate program referral link that you have in that script on your server and it will then update on all of the articles that you have distributed all over the web.

john269, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  5. Ratman2050

Ratman2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you say you don't have a website? If you do what is the URL?

Ratman2050, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  6. ian0502

ian0502 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was having trouble making consistent money online....until a few months ago. At that point, I created a piece of software that automatically fills
    my sites with content so that I can make money from Google Adsense. In the last few months, by creating Adsense sites, I make almost $2k per month. It's
    not enough for me to quit my day job yet, but I'm getting there!

ian0502, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  7. DevilHellz

DevilHellz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You've probably didn't use your knowledge properly over the years.
    I'd have to say that it isn't easy to make money on the net, yet it is possible to achieve even a mere 100$ a month from 2-3 months of hard work.
    If others can do it, so can you. Always believe, and work hard.

DevilHellz, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  8. music_city_bound!!

music_city_bound!! Peon

Best Answers:
    NEVER give up if you really want it!

Remember "If it ain't worth workin' for, it ain't worth havin'"!

I wish you good luck!

music_city_bound!!, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  9. jfoster1980

jfoster1980 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys for all the advice I really do appreiciate it all and I am truly glad I joined this forum. :D

jfoster1980, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  10. svajdlenka

svajdlenka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is good advice. Everywhere are books how to earn a lot of money on internet. It will be first book of this kind and it helps everyone else not to do your mistakes.

svajdlenka, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  11. Catherine L

Catherine L Peon

Best Answers:
    I am lost. You are saying you've tried to make money online for 7 years yet you don't even have a website. It doesn't sound as though you have tried that hard. Reading info products, and forums isn't going to help you much if you don't put what you learn into action.

Make a plan, and put it into action. Each day, write down exactly what tasks you are going to do to help you make money online, and limit your time spent on forums.

Catherine L, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  12. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your right for joining this forum. There is some good info here about earning money. I know quite a bit, but I still learning.

So what have you done in the past. You haven't been involved in the GPT read programs, GPT surf type programs have you?

If you do them, then thats a great way to waste a year or so of your life. Sitting in front of the computer clicking away like as if there is no tomorrow only to find that you have earn't about $0.50. Once you do reach your $50 minimum payout, you then find that the program was a scam.

Still don't know why so many people take part in them thinking that they are brillant programs.

Anyway, you have come to the right place. These forums is a wealth of information for you to get started in earning some better money.

john269, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  13. DannyBly

DannyBly Peon

Best Answers:
    My advice would be to find niches where there is demand for info and not enough supply - it's not easy but you can get clues from wordtracker - for example I was using it recently and there appeared to be great demand for a forum on 'us current events' and not alot of websites serving that niche. Once you have found something like that your chances of success are so much higher, the organic traffic will be easier to get also. It's a concept that I've been trying to bang into my head also - I've always brazenly gone into highly competitive niches : )

One more thing - it's a little dated but I think the principles still hold true...this classic thread should help/inpsire you:

Successful Site in 12 Months with Google Alone

DannyBly, Jun 25, 2007 IP