1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

About Die Cut Business Card Design

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by Vincent81, Nov 15, 2014.

Sorry, a lot of section in this forum I couldn't post.
    I am wondering if anyone know how much does it cost to design a Die Cut business card? And where could I find such service?

Vincent81, Nov 15, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm sure most of the designers offering services in the Buy/Sell/Trade section would be able to do a business card.

Most printers offer that service too - so it may be cheaper to get it from them directly.

sarahk, Nov 15, 2014 IP
  3. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    One thing to note is that most of the people you are talking to are not from your own country. So I cannot provide pricing, as the costs to me is dramatically different from costs to you in your country. There is vistaprint, which provides a cheap, affordable service.... and you can get a designer, or design it yourself from templates, but the end result makes your business look cheap as well.

You might be best to search for local companies that can do the card printing for you, and make sure you are happy with the minimum order quantity, and the pricing for different card thicknesses and other options. You can find designers here on this forum, that should be able to assist you, and for paid premium members ($25 per month), or for established members (3 like minimum) you can post a contest where people can submit designs for you, and you choose (and pay for) the most appropriate one.

Alternatively, you might be able to find locals that can do an amazing job. Especially if what you are after is something custom, (foil, or raised lettering). Sitting down at a table, with a professional will help ensure that your vision comes to life. The added advantage of this is that if you are needing a business card designed, its also a good time to have a look at your letter heads, business logo and everything else, to ensure a consistent and professional branding across your business. And a local designer will almost always understand your business (and your competitors business), better then people from another country.

If you are stuck with where to find printing companies and design services, usually most countries have business directories that can help you find reputable companies. Not to mention there is good old google.

matt_62, Nov 16, 2014 IP
    F5DesignStudio likes this.
  4. F5DesignStudio

F5DesignStudio Active Member

Best Answers:
    matt_62 is right.

F5DesignStudio, Jan 28, 2015 IP