1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

About content in websites

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by logababa, Dec 27, 2011.

Hi all,

I have a question,see i am not trying to copy contents from some other websites but when i try to put a new post of about some popular news that news has been posted in many websites ,i will just refer to that website and i will create my own content ,but still in copyscaper site its showing that 34 words have been copied.... same words and sentence can be used right .... i am not clear in this.... so will panda update affect my site???? Please explain regarding this conntent issue or guide me

Thanks

Loganathan

example see this URL : http://www.copyscape.com/view.php?o...ttp://www.indiaresultsonline.in&w=25&i=2&r=10

logababa, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  2. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    how to pass copyscape free. Although technically you should now be worrying about how to pass google instead

contentboss, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  3. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    You can start by combining more than one article and then rewrite them, taking out sentences and putting in your own comments. There are tools that help you rewrite articles by suggesting different words, you might try an article rewriter.

Sam Gilmore, Jan 31, 2012 IP
    emily1 likes this.
  4. robchapman

robchapman Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Sam, just rephrase the sentences that are coming up as duplicate in copyscape. This way you have unique content and don't have to worry about Google.

robchapman, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  5. odlanor9

odlanor9 Peon

Best Answers:
    It will pass copyscape if you reword or spin the content. Its not to say that you cant use a specific line, but don't use more than 2 or it will pick it up. Spinning the content is easy, just go sentence by sentence and restate or rephrase the sentence. You will do it faster than you think.

odlanor9, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  6. sumdor

sumdor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best is create you own content. Why do you want to re-write while you can be proud of your own ideas. Don't rely on someone's knowledge. Let the world hear what you have to say ..wther good or bad.

sumdor, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  7. emily1

emily1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am totally convinced from your reply.

This is the way, I pass copyscape test many times.

emily1, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  8. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks)) Nice to know that smb else shares my opinion))

Sam Gilmore, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  9. eyewebmaster

eyewebmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    I read all of your discussion in this post and I agree that spinning article can pass copyscape but sometimes people will copy article and post it in their site. One thing to do when writing content is to consider posting your keywords from the targeted brand or product. Hope this might help..

eyewebmaster, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  10. Web Outsourcing Gateway

Web Outsourcing Gateway Member

Best Answers:
    For me, the first thing you should do is to have a clear understanding the news or the topic. Then for safety, write your content in your own words.

Web Outsourcing Gateway, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  11. edvvardbrian

edvvardbrian Member

Best Answers:
    You should write your own content by yourself or your writers. If you haven't copied from any where, then there shouldn't be any copyright or copyscape issue. And even if afterwards somebody or some other website would copy your content, then it is good for your own website as Google knows where the content first came. Therefore, I would suggest you to go for your own content and stop worrying about everything else!

edvvardbrian, Feb 20, 2012 IP