1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Abortion

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by hostlonestar, May 25, 2009.

1. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I remember somewhere you mentioned that your family moved from Lebanon to USA but if what you posted here is true then it is sad that you know so little about social and economical development of your country.
    You still haven't answered my question about what you do about your sexual desires and instead posted a nonsense about different level of intimacy. I think it is obvious for anyone reading these posts that you suffer from some kind of psychological problem that makes it impossible for you to have relationship with a woman. I feel sorry for you because you have already lost the best years of your life without enjoying one of the greatest joy in life, namely sex.
    Anyway, it is Saturday night in Spain now and I should get ready to go out, have a great night and hopefully get laid with a beautiful woman but you can continue with reading the bible and help yourself with your sexual desires. ;)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
    gworld, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Well, in all honesty, whats the difference between aborting over sex, mental condition, or "I just don't want a child".

Anyway, my mind is changed. I'm pro abortion if we start taxing it. We could make enough to pay for all of Obama's pet projects, health care, and the deficit. We could also finally put a price on human life for once!

TAX ABORTIONS!!!

What on earth does this have to do with the topic?

Mia, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  3. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Im starting to question why gworld is so interested in my sex life? and as far my country I think I know more about it than you. Did you say your in Spain? Ahhh the european thing, ok gotcha:)

As I said many times before people like gworld and stox who have very little respect for women and fetuses seem to be the biggest commenters on the subject. Are abortion laws so lax in europe because of this low regard for life?

pingpong123, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Same here. I realize that "sex" and "abortion" kinda go hand in hand. I mean you cannot have one without the other. However inquiring about a members personal sex life as it relate to these fictitious conquests Julian is trying to lay claim to has nothing to do with the topic.

Gworld in Spain? Yeah. He's typing from his basement computer in his mom's house. He might be googling to Spain, or watching the Travel Channel but I doubt he's ever ventured outside of the safety of his North American Shield.

Ping, even people that have had Abortions typically do not feel any of the angst or disdain these guys do. Things like an absence of maturity, love, children and family are directly attributed to their behavior.

Mia, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  5. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mia, Im starting to wonder if maybe there are people that were meant to appreciate family and children and some that just weren't:rolleyes:. It almost seems like an abortion is just another stat to them.

pingpong123, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  6. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I seriously doubt either has experienced one. Not literally, but I doubt either has had to take their g/friend, wife whatever in for one. I doubt either has gone through it. Womens choice or not, its a seriously traumatic event that affects both parties involved the rest of their lives. Short of being a crack whore, its something that sticks in the minds of those that have gone through it forever.

Mia, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  7. Manif3sto

Manif3sto Peon

Best Answers:
    This is simply a question of consistency. I truly despise the people that go as far as to invoke the person argument. What gives a human the right to decide whether a human is a person or not? Just look at how it was used to degrade the slaves to be 3/5 of a person. I also dislike the people that are as arrogant as to state that these embryos, fetuses, or zygotes are not human. I believe any biological expert in science can facilely dispute that. However, if we are intellectually honest with ourselves and treat them like humans, then we would have to establish the same rules for these babies as we do to all other humans. A person cannot use a person's body without constant consent. For example, if a person has sex with another person and tells the other person to stop during the intercourse, then they must stop. They do not give their constant consent.

In terms of other contracts, take this for example. A person agrees to pay back a $500 debt to another person by giving that person $10 a week. If the initial person does not consent to constantly giving this person the money, then that person has a right to end this continual agreement, though it must pay the whole of the sum thereafter. In the same way, if a woman does not agree to have the baby use her body, then it may discontinue it.

Manif3sto, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  8. Cal813

Cal813 Active Member

Best Answers:
    well put!

You are a true leader :D

Cal813, Jan 18, 2010 IP