1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Abortion

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by hostlonestar, May 25, 2009.

1. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Abortion should only happen if you're not "healthy enough" to have a baby. Like in a few instances where the mother is endangered and could possibly die having a kid.

If you are stupid enough to have sex without protection of any kind and didn't want a kid, then so be it, accept the consequences. Abortion shouldn't be used as a scapegoat for having sex.

I can fall on either side. I generally would rather have abortions legal than a war.

Stroh, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So you are a 42 years old virgin. Sorry but I don't think I can take anything you say seriously. I am older than you and please listen to my advice. Go out and get as much honey as you can right now, before it is too late for you and you can't get it up. :D

gworld, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So since the person was stupid enough not to use condom or birth control pills, you decide to give them the responsibility to raise a child. What do you do when you see drunk people? Do you give the keys to your car and force them to drive? :rolleyes:

gworld, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    People still get pregnant even with birth control methods in use. Once you actually have sex, you'll find that out kiddo. :D

Mia, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I know in your neck of the wood, you blow the condoms and use it as party balloons but if you use it as it was intended, there is very little chance of getting pregnant. ;):D

gworld, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  6. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one who see the irony of a 42 year old vigin giving relationship and family advice.

stOx, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  7. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Stox I can see the irony on someone who refers to women as honey giving advice on family and relationships. Shallow people might look at virginity as a crux but ill try to explain to someone that only believe in nerve endings and electronic impulses that love and family is much more than sex. Your women should be very proud of you both.

My dad was a virgin on his wedding nite, my mom was also and so was my older bro and all are enjoying great marriages, and on top of that out of all my relatives there has only been one divorce so i can safely say that yes virgins know about the depth of relationships and marriages. Now Gworld why dont you go back to your hunnies now:), I prefer real women to hunnies myself:)

pingpong123, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  8. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Under the new rules this could be seen as hijacking... so back to point...

ABORTION!

There needs to be more of it, and that includes out of the womb too. Until you get Social Security, your parents should be able to abort you in some circumstances.

Jackuul, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  9. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well, honey was not my first choice for what you should get but it was the polite one. ;)

Virginity at 42 is a crux and anyone who tells you otherwise is just lying and too polite to break your heart. Sex is normal human desire, so how do you deal with it if you don't want to be with a woman? A lot of cold shower or ....?
    The other problem is that even if you believed in this nonsense (which I personally don't believe and I think it is just excuse because you are afraid to make contact with women), don't you think you are waiting too long to get married and have a child? Even if you get married now and have a child next year, you will be 61 by the time your child will graduate high school, most of his friends will wonder if you are the father or grand father.
    The other problem with being virgin is that even if you find a woman, how do you know if she is right woman or even if she is, how are you going to satisfy her with no practical experience? Are you planning to buy an e-book version of sex for dummies to learn? :D

gworld, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  10. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Anyone that has such a low opinion of women and can only think of them as the P is obviously someone that doesnt respect women much. Abortion is all about respect of body and about respect of life. I have a great mother and I respect her very much. How can anyone look at women as a piece of meat and still respect their own mother who is also a woman.
    If you think of women as pieces of meat what does it say about the kind of respect you have for urself;)
    God bless

pingpong123, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Julian has a low opinion of women because he's never had one. His opinions on birth control are inaccurate because masturbation with a faulty birth control device is not the same as actual intercourse with a fertile female. His opinions on abortion stem from a lack of proper love, affection and nurturing as a child.

I've offered several times to help pay for what ever counseling might help. That offer still stands of course.

Mia, Jul 30, 2009 IP
    pingpong123 likes this.
  12. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    If thats the case Mia then I will pray for him. Thats actually a pretty compassionate offer man, Maybe he should take you up on it.

13. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As I mentioned in other thread, in order to say something witty, you need intelligence and therefore you fail every time you try. Your posts don't even make sense let alone be witty. ;)

I think you should use your praying power to get some P. Grow up and stop being a mommy's boy, you are 42 for fu*k sake.
    There is nothing bad or degrading for woman if you get some P, the same is nothing degrading for man, if the women get some C. SEX is not a degrading dirty activity as Christians think. It is a fun and pleasurable activity that makes both part happy and relaxed.
    How the hell do you think your parents have made you, by praying together? You make children by having sex and there is no difference in the act if you have a stupid piece of paper or the blessing of an stupid priest. It is just the stupid religion that makes a normal and pleasurable activity to be considered a sin and wrong thing to do.
    Please take my advice, go out, meet some woman, get laid and enjoy a normal life before it is too late.

gworld, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  14. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your view is heavily flawed. First of all, who said I was giving anything away? I didn't give the people who had sex protection, so what would giving the drunk person keys to my car have any relevance? None of course. Next, a drunk person, willing got drunk (nobody forced them to be drunk they just did it), and if they decided to hop into a car and drive, then they killed someone, well they should accept the consequences for it and be put behind bars for killing someone and endangering the lives of others.

Consequences are all around us. Think before you act. Otherwise you'll end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Stroh, Jul 30, 2009 IP
    Mia likes this.
  15. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    As I said before , if you cant respect yourself or women how can you respect the sanctity of life. My make children in the proper setting and that takes a person with a brain, a heart, a soul and a body. Next time you go and pick up a woman call her a P and see how fast you get slapped by her. Now if you cant tell her exactly what your thinking it means that u need hidden intentions and game playing to get her into bed. Would you want someone to treat your mother that way? If if a guy did what would you think of him? Having sex doesnt make you a man. Its about family, its about waiting for your soulmate, its about respect every woman the same way that you would respect your mom.
    How would you feel if some guy comes up to you and says I want that hot piece of you know what, and he was referring to a family member of yours?
    My guess is that you would be either singing another fine hypocritical song or you really dont care if they did or not. Either way what does it say about you as a person?
    Maybe it is time you took a step back and started to actually think before you speak.

What the difference between killing soldiers in war and killing a baby in the womb? The difference is that soldiers could fight back. Who is fighting for that fetus?

If getting laid is your idea of a normal life then you understand perfectly what it means to EXIST. I dont care much for existing, I care about living and that is what separates us my friend:).

16. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The purpose of every organism on this planet, big and small, is to reproduce.

We won that game.

Now there are too many.

Jackuul, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  17. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Are you really serious? I just can't make up my mind if you really believe in this garbage or you are just too shy and lack experience to approach women and therefore you have made it a virtue in your own mind.
    How am I degrading or lack respect for a woman or myself by having sex? It is your twisted religious ideas that makes sex to a degrading act. I have news for you, SEX IS NORMAL. ENJOYING IT IS NORMAL. It is not having sex that is an abnormal behavior. You still haven't answered my previous question about how you satisfy your sexual desire without having sex or are you saying that you don't have any?
    What is the proper way making children in your mind? Is it with the lights off, her night dress half way up and a missionary position that will last for the whole 30 seconds?
    I can assure you that despite your fantasies about women and imagining that they all wish to be some kind of virgin Mary, the majority of them enjoy a hard and long sex as much as men do and if you can not give it to them, sooner or later they will look for it some where else no matter how much they are your "soul mate". :rolleyes:

gworld, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  18. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Humans are smart, we have discovered the purpose of sex does not need to be reproduction and sex is enjoyable by itself. Well, at least those of us who are not religious have discovered this. :D

gworld, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  19. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The reason it's enjoyable is because it's the means of procreation. Our sex drive has it's orrigins entirely in procreation, we evolved to enjoy it because those that enjoyed it had more offspring. We have just learned to enjoy the desire and act of having sex without it having to result in procreation.

stOx, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  20. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    See there ya go again putting words in peoples mouths. When did any of us here say that sex isnt supposed to be enjoyable, but it is much more then you can comprehend the way that you look at it. As I said before would You like someone talking the way you THINK to your sister or your parents? It seems like you dont understand what true intimacy is , and as I said before: how many women to you have to use nice lines to get what you need from them? Would you ever refer to a woman you are sleeping with as a P? I bet you wouldnt and you still will not answer my question here. True intimacy involves sharing the mind, body, heart and soul. You cant separate one from the other. I sure am glad that I respect my mom and nieces and cousins because I would never play games to get some from any woman:)