1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Abortion

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by hostlonestar, May 25, 2009.

1. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are the moron who lacks the self confidence and the only way you can prove your manhood is by trying to control women body since obviously you don't care about human life. :rolleyes:

Are you one of those who was able to join the army after they lowered the IQ requirement? It sure looks like it. ;)

gworld, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  2. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    Well lets see, my GT (General Technical, research ASVAB) is 128. 34 is the requirment to join the Army. 110 is the requirment to do anything meaningful. Good try though. Maybe next time.

Again, way to keep getting the thread off topic. Stay on topic or get out. No one wants to read your posts here.

hostlonestar, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Do a search. There has been threads about abortion before and most members already know enough about how a bunch of red necks try to control women by pretending they care about child life, so you have nothing new to post. ;)

gworld, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  4. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So pretending to care for the child is worse than not at all? Why do you say people are pretending?

BRUm, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  5. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Julian has no idea. He was never hugged as a child. All this pent up anger from his childhood. Dad left, mom probably beat him, has left him a very bitter boy. It's sad to watch.

Mia, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Taking from personal experience? If any of these was true I would have end up in trailer park and on welfare like you. ;)

gworld, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    It's ok Julian. If attacking people makes you feel better so be it. We're here for you. Just say the word and we'll get you the help you need.

Mia, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry that you feel I am attacking you by telling you the truth about you. I know you are still waiting for Bush and good size welfare checks but just start working like the rest of us and you can get off welfare and move out of trailer park. ;)

gworld, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  9. Reseg

Reseg Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow... I've read some posts from clearly intelligent individuals who are pro life here and can see their side of it completely. I'm sorry you're unable to see more than one side of this and want to simply write them off as women controlling red necks.

Ease up on the personal attacks if you want people like me to even take you serious and respect your opinion in a discussion/debate. If you don't care, then more power to ya I guess.

Reseg, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Strange coming from someone that still lives in his mom's basement.

Mia, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  11. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    If I were going to pick a side I'd probably be pro-life, at least when it comes to late term abortion. I really don't know at what point a bunch of cells becomes a human life and I doubt I ever will so I'm more unclear and undecided on the abortions done early on in the pregnancy.
    Either way it's not something I care much about. Late term abortion seems really bad and wrong yet I don't feel the need pick a side and take up the cause. Maybe I'm just a horrible person.

LogicFlux, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  12. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    after birth. when it starts to breathe

pizzaman, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  13. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    not all people. but the ones that also object to govt helping the needy and poor mothers, after they had their babies. crying about their tax dollars, forgetting the value of the life they so hard tried to save.

pizzaman, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  14. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:

It'd be great if you'd link me to some scientific literature to back this up, unequivocally.

15. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i have posted a few pages about this already.
    it is very simple. humans is air breathing animals.
    no air breathing=no human.
    end of the story

pizzaman, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  16. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    You convinced me. Your knowledge and approach is obviously very sighintifical.

17. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    what part of that statement you object to?
    maybe you should read the thread.

pizzaman, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  18. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    The fact you have no scientific evidence to back up your theory. The fact that there is no specis known as fetus. A cows fetus is still a cow, a horses fetus is still a horse. A humans fetus is still a human. DNA don't lie.

hostlonestar, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  19. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    a human fetus is just like any other part of mother's body. there is no spices known as heart either. a cow fetus is not a cow either until born and breathing. i already answer this. and i have already shown ample evidence to show that fetus is a part of mothers body.
    i have shown that fetus does not have all the features of a human being so it is illogical to call it a human being. just repeating the same question does not make it valid. it just shows your inability to understand both the question and the answer. i have shown scientific differences between human body and fetus. you like to ignore them. one is the lung. fetus does not breath air. its lung do not function like human lung. its heart does not function like human heart. its living environment is different than human environment. its eyes does not function like human eyes. these are all differences between fetus and human. so when do all of these differences are changed? it does not have anything to do with the birth which is also a function of mother's body. it changes with breathing.notice the scientific differences.i made them bold

pizzaman, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    If you had not of quoted him, I'd not have believed it. Actually, I really cannot believe he said that.

What on earth does he think the child does in the womb? Yikes...

Mia, Jun 9, 2009 IP