1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Abortion, Good- Bad

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by diarmuid, May 30, 2007.

1. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Again they make the decision to possibly get pregnant when opening their legs, do you still not understand the basics Gworld? obviously you don't even know the basics, which is no surprise, "lil willy";)

Toopac, May 31, 2007 IP
  2. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Killing babies? No chance.

maldives, May 31, 2007 IP
  3. rgordon83

rgordon83 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can make that choice b/c as an outsider looking in my choices and logic aren't twisted by personal reasons. I am purely observing as an outsider, and according to logeic, you can't KILL something based on a handfull of hypothetical possibilities and personal bias...

rgordon83, May 31, 2007 IP
  4. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Umm, that's like totally bogus waynes world dude...

I guess that is why abortion was legalized, because it is so illogical.
    Oh well, most excellent...party on!

Rebecca, May 31, 2007 IP
  5. joyce lee

joyce lee Peon

Best Answers:
    everyon has its right to live in this world .but it is up to whether the mother of this family want it .

joyce lee, May 31, 2007 IP
  6. rgordon83

rgordon83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Gworld it hink there have been a number of good points brought up to which your only response is that it is the mothers choice. But all the good points brought up show why it is NOT the mothers choice. You have not made a clear point as to WHY it is her choice, you are just repeating that it is. I me and many other people here have made many good points as to WHY it is NOT her choice alone. (My favorite being that it is no longer JUST her body. she shares it with another living being. A being that in most cases she is responsible for bringing into this world (and don't say "what about rape?" b/c you are not arguing for abortion in rape, you are arguing it flat out) and once she has a baby in her she has a responsibility to care for that baby just as much as a mother who has already given birth. why is a baby inside different from a baby outsie? a baby is still a LIVIGNG thing either way) So why don't you give some reasons that disprove what i just said as to WHY it is purely the mother's choice,)

7. rgordon83

rgordon83 Peon

Best Answers:
    see, this happens all the time with liberals. you didn't refute anything i said., you just made a sarcastic remark. If you think that the mother does not share her body with the baby give a logical reason why you believe that...

8. rgordon83

rgordon83 Peon

Best Answers:
    p.s that's a wig in the picture. it was just a joke. but i do like the wayne's world comment. love that movie

9. rgordon83

rgordon83 Peon

Best Answers:
    and i love when people take away rep when they don;'t like someone's opinion. If catching up on a topic that i missed out on, and having a lot to say about it is "thread hijaking" then there goes my rep...

10. rgordon83

rgordon83 Peon

Best Answers:
    here is a good question for you Rebecca and Gworld. Is having a an abortion killing the baby? Yes or no and why?

11. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Oh, I didn't notice any intelligent comment there that was worth addressing...
    Reply to new question by Waynes World dude:
    "If you think that the mother does not share her body with the baby give a logical reason why you believe that"
    Huh? When a woman is pregnant then yes she is sharing her body with the baby.

Rebecca, May 31, 2007 IP
  12. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are assuming the you have a logic and reason which is a WRONG assumption. :rolleyes:

Who died and made you king of the world to decide about other people's body? Just looking at your wig, it seems to me that you should be the last one who can be responsible for making any decision.

No matter what you "think", it is irrelevant since it is the woman body and she should be the authority to decide over it. Everything else is irrelevant. ;)

gworld, May 31, 2007 IP
  13. rgordon83

rgordon83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly, which is why saying "its her body so she can do what she wants" is a terrible argument, b/c when she is pregnant it is not just hers.

Also, how come the father has no say? it's his baby too. and don't say b/c it's the mother's body b/c it's partly the fathers baby. so he should have a say as well...

14. rgordon83

rgordon83 Peon

Best Answers:
    b/c unfortunately the baby itself has no say. So why should it be all up to the mother? just because the baby can't speak?

And the personal attacks really aren't helping your argument. they are just making you both look like you are dodging answers and beeing Asssses.

I mean, is there something i'm missing here everyone? i really don't see any answers to any points being brought up. Just the same old "it's the mother's choice" If you are going to say that you need to say why she should have a choice and screw the life of the baby b/c the baby can't speak for itself...

15. rgordon83

rgordon83 Peon

Best Answers:
    you are making it seem like it's the MOTHER's body who is beeing most affected, while it is really the BABY's body. Who died and gave mothers the right to kill babies? i mean do you not think an abortion is killing? if not, then what is it? i don't see what else there is to call it.

If a creature hasd a heartbeat it is alive. i don't think there is much to dispute there. i think that is as scientific as it gets. So if it is alive, why can you KILL it? just b/c you can't see it does not mean it is not living...

16. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So if the baby can't speak then who made you the baby's advocate who knows what the baby want? :rolleyes:

May be if the baby could speak, the baby would tell you to go and F**K yourself because the baby doesn't want to be born in a trailer park with a loser mother that can not provide for the baby and get beat up by the next loser boyfriend of the mother. :rolleyes:

gworld, May 31, 2007 IP
  17. rgordon83

rgordon83 Peon

Best Answers:
    so are you arguing that only people in trailer parks can have abortions? b/c to that post it would seem that you are talking about a specific case of trailer trash. So don't use a hypothetical when you are trying to argue that all abortion should be legal. What if a rich mom want's to have an abortion?

what if a baby is 2 weeks old and lives in a trailer park. can you kill it then and put it out of it's misery? The trailer park should have nothing to do with this argument.

The main point here is that you are TAKING ACTION to do something that revolves around an unknown, while pro-choice people will NOT take an action on something that i is unknown b/c you can't just assume that a kid born in a trailer park has a bad life, and you can't TAKE ACTION based on an assumption, you can just do nothing...

Lastly, do you live in a trailer park? do you know people that do? i have a feeling if you talked to people in them they would take some serious offense to how bad you are making their lives seem. If everyone in a trailer park hated life so much there would be a hell of a lot of suicides....

18. rgordon83

rgordon83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Also, I don't see the need for the name calling just b/c i disagree with what you believe. I'm not making personal attacks on you. You are entitled to you opinion and i respect that, although i may argue. It just seems really immature to just start making personal attacks durring an argument. just wanted to point that out....

debunked likes this.
  19. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, that's an improvement, at least you're calling them babies now. But I think assuming it knows all about trailer park life already is a bit too much. ;)

Anyway, it's funny how all you do is say how much of a losers these mothers have to be in order to justify getting an abortion. What would you think about a rich, successful mother getting an abortion simply because it's an annoyance to her, and why don't you ever use those type of mothers in your examples?

SolutionX, May 31, 2007 IP
  20. rgordon83

rgordon83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Also, Gworld, i see you like cars from your sig. My uncle just started a blog on auto repair. he is a copywriter/ mechanic and he writes for a lot of auto journals. check it out: www.free-auto-repair-advice.blogspot.com