1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ability To Export Results

Discussion in 'Cookie Search' started by peepin2me, Aug 6, 2015.

It would be nice if the list could be exported to a spreadsheet so that the data can be manipulated easily. For example, when I searched for a particular cookie, I got several hundred results but many of the sites in the list are dead and no longer exist. If the list can be exported to a excel/CSV file, I could easily check and filter out sites that are dead and also find out various metrics such as alexa rank, PR, number of indexed pages etc.

peepin2me, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  2. Muhammed Zakaria

Muhammed Zakaria Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello how can I get more than 100 Page in search engine! I can go premium if this will allow me to see more than 100 Page and export

Muhammed Zakaria, Jun 16, 2017 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Can you give me an example of what you are trying to do exactly or why you are wanting to go deeper than 100 pages? If I had some context of what you are trying to do, we could maybe come up with a solution.

digitalpoint, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  4. Muhammed Zakaria

Muhammed Zakaria Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I want to exact all NID cookies for some program I work for can get traffic by searching google

Muhammed Zakaria, Jul 23, 2017 IP