1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Abdul Rashid Ghazi's brother wearing burkah

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ezguy, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Endurer

Endurer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's a sect.

I don't want to risk my life by going to those (some not all) madrassah's and taking pictures of what they're doing there. But, if you want to, you can visit one and see whats going on there. How these people are brainwashing and training innocent children to wage Jihad against innocent people. You know where the problem lies? These idiots haven't seen the loss of life at the same scale as west has seen during the world wars so they don't know what it feels like when a member of your family gets killed.

You don't hate him for his tactics, you hate him because you have a soft corner for fanatics in your heart.

What makes him a dictator? Because he liberated the media, because he wants enlightenment and moderation and not bigotry and obscurantism?

I am living in Pakistan and I am a Muslim - my views are based on facts; not BBC, CNN, or FOX.

Endurer, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  2. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you live in Pakistan, you would definately be the expert on this. Stay safe out there, at least it sounds like the Pakistani government is getting everything under control. Thanks:)

Rebecca, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  3. Endurer

Best Answers:
    I don't see myself as an expert Rebecca but I do know whats been going on since the soviet war.

Yes, they are finally taking the right decisions. To tell you the truth, things won't (and they don't) just get greener in a day. It may very well take several years to improve the situation in which Pakistan is right now. With Musharraf as the President, I am highly optimistic that things will change. We will just have to be patient.

Endurer, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  4. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Endurer my fellow Pakistani brother. I disagree with you, how foolish of you to assume that I have a soft corner for fanatics in my heart. Sorry that I assumed you were an American but the way you came out made me think this.

M5love, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  5. ltd

ltd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ezguy, I don’t see a reason for your joy. Ignorant asses like you come here to make fun of others, Oh well losers have life too and they will spend it cursing others instead of just thinking positive. You are no better than that idiot Ghazi who portrayed the worse image of Islam and you are portraying the worst of yourself.

ltd, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  6. ezguy

ezguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well you are one ignorant ass , I told what is the truth, you mean to say that cleric did not wear the burkah ?. well it is all over the pakistani news.

ezguy, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  7. Freelance GD

Freelance GD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank Endurer for clearing everything up. I just visited the thread and shocked to see the responses. I am also a Pakistani and whatever they did is against the Laws of Pakistan and Islam as well. Islam is a religion of Peace. Jihad is not this.

Using women as shield is just embarrassment for all Muslims and Pakistanis. His brother Abdul Rashid Ghazi died in yesterday's action.

I am not against Musharraf but the point to be noted is this "A fairly large number of weapons were there and the Government doesn't know from where that come" thats bull shit. It could have been finished almost 6 months ago. Why a small problem is stretched and made it a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggiiieee?

And at the end, I would like to request guys that Please please don't just make fun of Islam and Muslims if you don't have knowledge about them.

Thank you
    -Freelance GD

Freelance GD, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  8. Endurer

Best Answers:
    Absotutely, ISI should be proactive. This madrassa wasn't situated in the tribal areas; it was the capital (just a few blocks away from ISI's HQ). How arms ended up in lal masjid is something that we may never know. Could be that they underestimated the ghazi brothers and co, which again was a terrible mistake.

Endurer, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  9. Freelance GD

Freelance GD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. All government buildings are near the Lal Masjid. There are many questions which are in mind of every citizen of Pakistan and Government is answerable and responsible for too many deaths of innocent people.

Freelance GD, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  10. ltd

ltd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    See you proved it again, without reading the post properly what you just came up with is which all the world knows but you wanna say it again and again just like a kid " Mummy i wanna pee " and again.

Other than ISI, there were/are many corrupt politicians involed in this fiasco, an example would be that idiot maulana shah abdul aziz (MMA). These people provide them everything they need, provoke them with their so called JIHAD lectures and at last get them killed when the situation gets out of hand. I mean how the hell can you define " JIHAD by a muslim agaist a muslim " ?

"Permission to fight is given to those (i.e. believers against disbelievers) who are fighting them (and) because they (believers) have been wronged, and surely Allah is Able to give them (believers) victory. "

Why don't they announce Jihad against the other issues amongst muslims. Using weapons is not the only thing in JIHAD :-

1. With the heart (intentions or feelings),
    2. With the hand (weapons, etc.),
    3. With the tongue (speeches, etc., in the Cause of Allah)

We seriously need to get rid of these rigid maulana's.

Here I completly agree with what Musharaf did for saving those 1300 lives by waiting longer and he tried his best to convince them through dialogues But oh well some people never learn and go to hell just like EZGUY :cool:

ltd, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  11. ezguy

ezguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you God to decide who will go to hell and who will not. Well no comments. No more arguments ;)

Peace brother let us not fight , I am sorry If I offended you and forgive me :rolleyes:

ezguy, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  12. ltd

ltd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not God, but he has given us enough indications about it.

I was just trying to shed some light on what Islam(Quran) says about Jihad and what these maulana show us, I appreciate you understood it, I hope others will also. Believe me Islam isn’t what it is shown, if you have a difficulty understanding on any issue, please let me know, I am always open for any of discussions you have in mind.
    I only ask for a positive and seeking attitude other than making fun of people/religion (be it any).

Peace.

ltd, Jul 12, 2007 IP