1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Abandonment after being passed to the PSP page

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by ju2ltd, Nov 21, 2006.

Can anybody give me a idea how many customers I can expect to loose between my checkout page the payment service provider page. I am suffering severe cart abandonment. I think we'll need to brand the PSP page. Any advice?

ju2ltd, Nov 21, 2006 IP
  2. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There isn't any set amount, as it is very dependant on the products being sold, the industry the products are in and then about a million factors involving the actual website itself.

Can you give us a website to look at to get a better idea of what we're looking at?

jestep, Nov 21, 2006 IP
  3. fatmagoo

fatmagoo Peon

Best Answers:
    It sounds like you are using a 3rd party payment processor like PayPal?
    A proper merchant account where there is no need to actually leave your site to collect payments is always a better option, as long as it is implemented correctly.
    Cart abandoment rates above 10% from when the customer enters the checkout process are not good IMO. What % abandonment are you getting?

fatmagoo, Nov 21, 2006 IP