1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Aaron Heslehurst the ALWAYS VIBRANT Business reporter of BBC

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dess71, Mar 4, 2019.

I have been watching Aaron Heslehurst on the BBC for years and his energy is simply amazing! In my opinion people generally get bored or lose some energy with time. Not the case with Aaron Heslehurst. How come?

dess71, Mar 4, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Never heard of him until now. To answer your question: maybe because he's a healthy 51 year old? He looks healthy and vibrant. Good health is key to staying at the top of one's game.

qwikad.com, Mar 5, 2019 IP
  3. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Never heard of him? Haven't you watched BBC for an hour or more? Chances are he shows up on the screen b/c his program is aired several times per day. Though I am not familiar with the terminologies of business or investment, I am always surprised by his style of presenting it to the world.
    Good health as you mentioned it is one reason but maybe it is more than that. Two thumbs up for him
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    dess71, Mar 5, 2019 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I don't know many folks here in Florida who watch BBC, especially BBC Business.

One would think you are related to him or something. Why such love for a TV personality?

qwikad.com, Mar 5, 2019 IP
  5. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No relations. I am from other end of the globe. I just appreciate him & nothing more than that.

dess71, Mar 5, 2019 IP