1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A1 sitemap generator help me..

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by synthesis1, Jan 19, 2011.

I'm asking this if anyone of you know this programme please help me, i'm trying to create a video sitemap with this programme,check the picture, it tells everything..is it normal?
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

by the way, my website is ultimateen.com (adult)
    should i need to wait further or is there a problem?

synthesis1, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  2. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You know, the whole "registered to RegisteredUser" on the screenshot gives a pretty clear clue on the not-so-much legality of the version you have installed :)

1)
    Download 3.0.9 sitemap generator trial

2)
    Follow video sitemap tutorial

3)
    Then if you have any trouble, please contact support, possibly through official support forum if you don't like email :)

websitetools, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  3. synthesis1

synthesis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    i hate trials mate. 300 links 200 links, u know what, i won't buy that product because after 2 days it crashed. I spent thousands already.

synthesis1, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  4. websitetools

Best Answers:
    And I hate leachers :D It's my program "mate" :) And looking at your screenshot you had crawled 200k URLs already at the time you posted. Now, it's very easy to extend limit further (albeit in all honesty not if you want to create video sitemaps since it requires the extended data to connect the video data to best page)

If you want to have a video sitemap create for your website, just follow the instructions. If you won't use a trial, shrug. But the whole thing about spending thousands seem very odd to me, and extremely odd you associate A1 Sitemap Generator to that. You get 30 days fully functional trial and superb pre and post support, and had you contacted me sooner, I would have told you to use a newer version than 3.0.3 as well :)

If you don't believe your website has 200k URLs, then it's probably your website (I haven't checked as it seems a bit pointless now) somehow generating an endless amount of new unique URLs. That's a problem very easy to sidestep using output+analysis filters (from you screenshot you were using "Easy mode" which hides those options.)

Anyways, no harm done. Hope you find a tool that you like better. And as a general rule, you can often get support by software authors if you email them :)

5. synthesis1

synthesis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    mate then i got news for you, your programme's really bad and if someone's reading i shout them not to even "try" this thing. I already uninstalled it. Not a good programme in my opinion, u don't want to see my credit card bills.. See u mate.

synthesis1, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  6. websitetools

Best Answers:
    Yeah yeah :)

7. kdichvu

kdichvu Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks you

kdichvu, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  8. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'll remember to keep clear in the future. Some pretty eye catching stuff mentioned here.

unknownpray, Aug 24, 2011 IP