1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A-Z SEO and Way to Make Money

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by goafata, May 22, 2017.

Hello Friends,
    Today I want to start a post with little different thinking. When a person wants to start from online or freelance marketplace then he thought everything is easy for work. But the reality is only 5% people reach their way and establish the perfect career. Today I want to discuss Search Engine Optimization (SEO )

Future of SEO industries:

What is SEO & Why it is important? Yes, this is the very important parts but this is true 98% of people looking money from SEO without developing their skill. After fall they talk about SEO that, "SEO has no future". But guys this very unprofessional thing. Definitely, SEO has better future. If a guy knows perfect work of SEO then he can earn unlimited money. But this is true SEO is the sector of Brilliant guys. If you have a brain and you are capable of research about new business then you must gain with SEO.

An SEO professional must know about google Webmaster tools, keyword planner tools, robot.txt, meta tag keywords etc.

What is the important of SEO:

On-Page SEO is the most important part of SEO. If you want to become an SEO marketer then you must need to know on-page optimization. Truly this is important for you, Without is you can't start SEO.

Content Management is on of the most valuable part of SEO. robot.txt plays a role as a security guard for your website. if you work with a duplicate of bad content then it's not SEO friendly. if your content is not SEO friendly then is never able to rank your keyword at the search engine. So this is very good and positive part for the marketer.

Off-Page Optimization is the powerhouse for website and keywords. It plays a vital role for your website to top to rank on search engine. Forum Posting, Question &Answers, Social bookmarking, Infographics creation is the most important for Off-Page Optimization.

I think everybody gets a very good idea about SEO but where is earing? yes, Now I tell about the fact of SEO with the perfect earn.

$ Small Marketplace $:

If you have a minimum idea about off page optimization then you can earn more than $500 from a small marketplace. With just niche based forum posting can make $1000 per month for your team. you can sell others service also. SEOclerk & Fiverr is the top small gigs base market for you sell your SEO service.

Affiliate Marketing is another powerful work for make money from online. SEO is most important part for Affiliate marketing. If you know how to rank keywords with SEO then you are the king of Affiliate marketing. So SEO is very important here.

You can make money also from self SEO service to your buyers or client.

I again tell everyone SEO is most important for learn & earn lots of money. SO just think deeply and learn SEO properly. With your skill, you must earn a lot of money from SEO.

goafata, May 22, 2017 IP