1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling A writing writer for your writing needs.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Kidijs, Jun 13, 2010.

I have a huge banana-grin right now, just because I am back here at DigitalPoint again. :D

Why am I so glad?

Because this forum has always been a great place for us writers to write splendid articles, learn from one another and, ultimately, earn some money.
    And that is exactly what I would like to do right now, by writing top-notch articles for you. They are, of course, dispatched with my famous spark© in them. :)

My turnaround time is 24 to 36 hours for 1,500 words, and I write for $0.02 a word (sorry!).

You can see samples of my writing here : AssociatedContent portfolio. Alternatively, you can visit my website to see more samples.

As much as I would like to avoid the term, I am a 'general' writer, which means that I can write about absolutely everything, but have no degrees in any area yet.
    I do, however, particularly enjoy writing articles about the following topics: the guitar (a long-term hobby of mine), video games, health, self-development, jewelry, and both contemporary and classic literature.

Thank you for your time, I'll be glad to answer any questions.

Best Regards,
    Lauris

Kidijs, Jun 13, 2010 IP