1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A World Class Freelance Web Designer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ravinder.babbar, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    : My name is Ravinder Babbar. I am having 3 years of experience in Web Designing. Now i am looking for a individual or company that i can work with for long.

With this Web Designing concept I am familiar with Internet Markeitng & programming too. I have worked for so many big and small projects for comapnies as an employee and as a freelancer too. So now i am here to share my talent and to provide world class services to the people throughout the world.

ravinder.babbar, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  2. peter_anderson

peter_anderson Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I bet you just rip template monster templates or free templates and call it your work.

You probably use MS Paint, too.

Anyone who claims to be World Class usually aint.

peter_anderson, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  3. ravinder.babbar

ravinder.babbar Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you are a new in designing that's why your are talking like this i really dont like your kind of person

ravinder.babbar, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  4. seogray

seogray Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, if you are in need of designing servies do let me know..I assure you to provide what you are looking for...

waiting...Thanks

seogray, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  5. innews

innews Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    peter do you ever had any work other than finding Indian and bashing them ?

this is clean and simple if you don't have anything to do with this thread then why you come and post in it my friend.

i wish you best of luck ravinder :)

innews, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  6. peter_anderson

peter_anderson Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How am I Indian bashing?

Only scammers claim to be World Class when they're not, post in the wrong section and spam.

If you want to say I'm Indian bashing, good for you. It matches the description I posted on being a minority anywhere.

peter_anderson, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  7. Cyrus255

Cyrus255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are both right a bit. Peter, you are being a bit negative, but it's understandable. Innews he wasn't "indian bashing" persay, he was merely remarking upon the bold claims from yet another person who can't type proper english on this forum. But peter you should understand these people are trying very hard to get work often times, it may be hard to understand from the perspective of one who doesn't have a risk of starving (even if you lose your job there's always welfare and charity here).

On a side note, I don't think this is the area to post such a thread.... right?

Cyrus255, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  8. Ralph23

Ralph23 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I have to agree with where Peter is coming from. Plus a legit guy that has pride in his work would show pictures of past work, maybe even live demos.

Ralph23, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  9. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It is better for you to work on your design portfolio that can guide you to acquire good rapid projects :)

Because! For Web Stuff... Live Demos counts

jezzz, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  10. michael lewis

michael lewis Peon

Best Answers:
    Show us your portfolio and offer services here to start receiving feedback.

michael lewis, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  11. seogray

seogray Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Guys, I want to say something about this discussion, No body can make any any kind of judgement without complete information.....If you need somthing (i mean services of designing, development and internet marketing..etc.etc..) Just ask him to show examples and if you like then go for it (Totally up to your satisfaction)

Rather putting anything negative about any newbee (Posting in wrong thread itself shows)....Some guys like him are here to privide service and some guys are here to provide work for those guys...Thats it.....

So , its better to Judge them indivisually rather using anything negative about any newbiee....Its gonna be de moralise them...Best of luck Ravinder....

seogray, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  12. pass-faster

pass-faster Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi and welcome to DP :)

pass-faster, Oct 2, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.