1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A whole new level of earnings with Chitika!

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by JamesColin, Aug 29, 2012.

That's the sentence someone at Chitika wrote to me in a comment on a post I've made about losing my adsense account last month..

Well, I tried Chitika, because anything can beat the $0 from adsense, and yes it's a new lower level of earnings.. One I should get used to I guess.. $0.03 CPC with a lower CTR..

http://www.best-reviewer.com/whole-new-level-revenue-chitika-really-yes-9304.htm

So, thank you Chitika, because you're the second choice in PPC, it motivates me to continue learning the ropes of affiliate marketing in order to get back to online earnings level enough to support a living, something like a full time job since I don't want a full time job, I have to find a way to get the money while giving my potential position in the job market to someone who wants it :)

JamesColin, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  2. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting what you're saying there... Especially during this crisis, it won't help you running after a job, working constantly for someone else's profits, not for yourself.

Yes, Chitika seems to be the 2nd choice... but I see you're also into selling ad space. I think that can pay off pretty well.

Mr.Dog, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I mean it is second choice in PPC ad networks after adsense.
    Yes, now I'm trying to develop mostly with affiliations, my first goal is to reach a regular payout of $2,000 per month with clickbank, and it's not easy I'm starting at the very bottom.
    I also sell ad space but via buysellads.com not directly myself because I think the 25% they take is worth the trouble of maintaining an ad system and dealing with refunds, etc. Surely I must be wrong and a wise man would say that I'm paying both 25% of my ad price AND the opportunity for them to build their list of advertisers, to which they can sell even more ad space on other sites..
    But at the moment I prefer focusing on one thing at a time, and being on buysellads marketplace with al ltheir advertisers to find my ad space is also worth the 25% while I'm developing my earnings from affiliate programs..

JamesColin, Sep 5, 2012 IP