1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A way to avoid people's privacy settings..

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Chuckun, Jul 11, 2010.

Hi there,

I need to speak to somebody who works for facebook, as I have evidence of somebody having a work-around method for avoiding people's privacy settings..

I have their facebook profile ID and proof they have managed to obtain restricted access to a profile and photo album (both are set to friends-only).

Please could somebody contact me if you know a member of facebook staff that I could talk to, as this is an important matter that must be brought to the attention of Facebook.

Thanks,
    Chuckun

Chuckun, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  2. samdarwin

samdarwin Peon

Best Answers:
    Why dont you post this in Facebook blog and also contact them via facebook contact us page. Also send an email to and see if you get a reply.

samdarwin, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  3. BestESolutionsBD

BestESolutionsBD Peon

Best Answers:
    you can talk with me.i have proper idea and huge experience on face book.you can contact with me for any kind of face book help.

BestESolutionsBD, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  4. AnonymousUser

AnonymousUser Peon

Best Answers:
    When you say you have proof, You mean you know how he did it? Or you mean he has shown you pictures from inside a private account that he is not added to?
    If its the second, How do you know he hasnt been added to the private profile under a different account.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
    AnonymousUser, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  5. Chuckun

Chuckun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I mean I have proof ie; picture comments, wall comments, on users I know are set to private (I have access to the said accounts and re-checked privacy settings).

I have also seen him comment on other people's pictures who he isn't friends with or connected to in any way via networks, whos profiles are totally hidden..

Chuckun, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  6. hauntin

hauntin Peon

Best Answers:
    oh man ! a privacy threat to fb users

hauntin, Jul 31, 2010 IP