1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A warning to digitalpoint?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Theozard, Dec 18, 2006.

1. MorgansMom

MorgansMom Peon

Best Answers:
    SEOLinker, I'm not sure what product you're talking about but I'm assuming it's Traffic Secrets. And if I had an extra $1000 to dish out, I would have bought it. I've heard lots of good things about it, and if he divulges information like he does in his newsletter, then I would say it's worth it. But only if you actually use his information and not let it sit on your hard drive.

According to another thread, he said this new site should launch in late March.

MorgansMom, Mar 3, 2007 IP
  2. davcheong

davcheong Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, another new site to learn from. But.. i still stick to DP. Cos i have brothers and sisters in DP. In DP, we all like a family already.

Thats the new neighbour splashing water to a plant. Maybe it will grow nice, but in DP, we have nice learning guide from senior, friendly member, you know, its comfortable to sit in here. Thats why, i will stick here. :)

I am sure shawn will come up new ideas, and great stuff. Check out the Fun Stuff on top of the menu of Forum DP. You know he is doing something everyday.

davcheong, Mar 3, 2007 IP
  3. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, Traffic Secrets. About $1000 is a lot of money for info product, that's why I am asking, would be glad to hear from someone about experience with it, but from someone who not listed in his testimonials and someone who don't have site about MLM, IM, making money on the internet, etc. I hope many will understand why:)

SEOLinker, Mar 3, 2007 IP
  4. davcheong

davcheong Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Whats IM stand for? just curious.

davcheong, Mar 3, 2007 IP
  5. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    SEOLinker, Mar 3, 2007 IP
  6. monsterclips

monsterclips Banned