1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling A Unique Custom Coded Pinterest Website on WP with Custom Plugin

Discussion in 'Sites' started by r2r, Jul 4, 2014.

Hi All
    Up for Sale is
    [​IMG]
    The site is on Wordpress and has a Custom Plugin developed.
    The purpose of the site is to tap in the booming Pinterest Website. Pinterest users are more likely to buy product / services than any other website users.

The website has a plugin which is used to enhance a Image by adding Banners/Text/Badges/Frames and Colors to a Image and then Pin it to Pinterest Board. This way it will not only get a Backlink from Pinterest but also gets more exposure and traffic.

I built it hoping i will be pinning atleast 50-100 images using this tool everyday to make is successful but i couldnt due to lack of time,as i jumped into forex trading and its very attention seeking task.

Monetizing is done via Adsense. Currently the site is not getting more than 20-30 visits per day,because i am not pinning enough images . Asking price is to merely cover some of my development costs.

You can add / remove badges and make any adjustment as its a WP plugin,nothing is encoded.

The Pinterest account is also included in this Sale.

Ask as many questions you want

r2r, Jul 4, 2014 IP