1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A troll is relentlessly annoying me online!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Johnny Mnemonic, Sep 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirstenannie

Kirstenannie Peon

Best Answers:
    You know I'm not a troll because I have done nothing to troll you!

It's time to apologise and admit that saying "it has already been confirmed that this user is a troll" was an absolute lie. You cannot go around throwing accusations and false facts with no basis, especially as someone who knows what it's like for their name to be shat on when they have done nothing.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2018
    Kirstenannie, Apr 14, 2018 IP
  2. Johnny Mnemonic

Johnny Mnemonic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm still on Facebook, but I use a fake name now, and it's not just because of that Kiwi moron following me around either. I'm aware that folk like "Connal Tolmie" and all that, were spreading stories on social media so that I wouldn't get bit parts in student films, so I just browse nowadays and message people that I don't think they have heard of. I've also called some guy called Brian who stays in Kirkliston, but he was very rude and claims everyone knows me, so that's what I meant by getting blackballed.

Johnny Mnemonic, Apr 14, 2018 IP
  3. Kirstenannie

Kirstenannie Peon

Best Answers:
    Wait. So it was you who sent that awful email and not a troll?

4. Johnny Mnemonic

Best Answers:
    It's true enough. I'd never even heard of these people at all, until they started doing what they've did. It upsets me, due to my anxiety.

https://www.studentfilmmakers.com/f...eputation-if-people-are-slandering-you-online

This basically all started because of an actress from Glasgow, who blocked me on Twitter. Then I made an entry for a film called Night Closes since I was in it. Miss Armstrong was none too pleased, yet it's the whole point of having a filmography. Since I did add it to YouTube, yeah, I can see why that's not cool, but adding something on imdb.com is fine.

I even offered an apology, because I wasn't aware of any of these rules about how to enter films into the festivals. Yet not long after this took place, I asked to be an extra in another person's short horror film and was right away rejected, which felt odd as I'd only asked about being an extra. It felt totally suspicious, so I contacted the person after I saw her name on the Indiegogo page, and he kind of confessed that he declined me over what she told him, although this has went on for a few years now with other people doing the same things, and I'm sure that's why people I thought I could trust are hacking up my scenes in their new films.

5. Johnny Mnemonic

Best Answers:
    To be honest, I don't know why this occurred. I just said some odd things out of place to an actress a few years ago, because of a bit of a bad experience I had with people she worked with. Suddenly, I noticed I was getting excuses from people about their films. They kept telling me they didn't need extras or the spots were reserved, when I knew otherwise. At the time, they all recently had i.e. Facebook ads clearly stating they were recruiting extras with no age limit, and the usual story about it being unpaid. Some just outright blocked me. So I made a different profile and checked their followers, only to see Nicolette McKeown was among them.
    I was likely the first person to see their ads, because I was a member of all these film groups, and I went and checked for work each day. So I offered to get involved, as anyone would have. Then they just kept fobbing me off. It kept happening over and over again, apart from with a few people, so I figured that it was playing out this way on purpose. But then I had to let the other folk down because nobody could chum me along to the shoot. My anxiety makes it tough to commit to anything. The only reason I went to the shoot at the castle is because I had a support worker at the time. The thought of being high up terrified me, but I got on with it. Not long after that, I gave that guy up because he was always behaving in an unprofessional and clueless manner. If you notice, my sister was in a lot of those videos with me because I had no confidence to go to see these people on my own and my social worker won't provide male support workers just to have me be an extra while they sit around. One person didn't send me the film I paid money for last year, for absolutely ages. The one with the girl who lost her sister, if you recall. When I messaged the producer to nicely ask her when I'd get a copy, I was blocked, but I didn't say anything wrong. It was only because I kept at it that they eventually gave me a password to Vimeo after they accused me of feeling hard done by, but I was never sent a DVD or that, but I got to be an extra for a second. They are just funny with people they aren't already friends with, contacting them. Well, that and the slandering.
    Plus, I had your film listed on my IMDb page for a while, so I think I was being followed around by the Facebook people and also that scum bucket from New Zealand. It's not a very professional way to behave. This is why I don't really like having a Twitter or Facebook account. As it is, I don't really have a great deal of friends either, so having one is kind of pointless, and I've always been treated like an outcast by people, which is why I took up acting. As I got older and all this shit kept bringing me down, I realized that if I didn't start making an effort to waken myself up and leave it all behind, I'd fade into obscurity. Frank is my only mate that I see all the time, and I can still go to Number 6 social stuff, yet Autism Initiatives don't want to give me support again. They've did away with flexible support now anyway. So for things like acting, I'd have been left to do it alone. I'm not a confident person by any means and I also cannot get any support these days. I'm not even able to go in supermarkets with a trolley unless I go with my mother, but she tells me to stop getting expensive shopping online. I have to buy one item and leave a shop as quickly as I can. I've even quit going into certain places if they act too friendly with me, because I'm so shy. It's like this with public transport too, as you may remember from when you picked us up in your car during the summer. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm better off just blanking the world forever.

-----E-mail d'origine-----
    De : John-William Noble <>
    A: pandersonactor <>
    Envoyé le : Ve, 23 Mar 2018 20:48
    Sujet : Re: Re : Hello.

What exactly are people's problems? Is it just because they think you are 'different'? If that's the case then it's they that are being really weak and cowardly behind their computer screens.

Let me know if you need me to write any positive comments about your involvement in our film!
    Sent: 23 March 2018 19:50:29
    To: John-William Noble
    Subject: Re : Hello.

Well, yeah, it is. I knew something was up when this kept happening to me over and over again. I'm going to quit acting now anyway.

-----E-mail d'origine-----
    De : John-William Noble <>
    A: pandersonactor <>
    Envoyé le : Ve, 23 Mar 2018 19:34
    Sujet : Re: Hello.

Yeah, this is not necessary. This must be really hurtful

Sent: 23 March 2018 19:30:34
    Subject: Hello.

I saw stuff about me on Twitter this evening. I'll be reporting them first thing on Monday. What blooming childish idiots they all are.
    https://twitter.com/Connnal/status/970980642598084609

Hi, John. I do apologize if I sounded paranoid; I did experience a period where people were talking about me and I was finding that I missed out on a lot of shoots, either because people said things behind the scenes, or I was not able to find anybody to help me. Don't feel like I was accusing you of anything. This basically started because I said something to an actress on Twitter a few years ago, called Nicolette McKeown. Someone linked to the SNP then threatened me by saying he'd pass my name around so people wouldn't give me jobs, so it could be he made good on his promise to do so. She blocked me and I got upset. After that, there was a pattern where people gave me the cold shoulder on Facebook when I asked about being an extra in their films (or they saw my videos with Frank and thought I was not good enough) and I was blocked by people I suspect are connected to her. It was too much of a coincidence when I found it was happening way too much, and I paid a guy £200 to be in a film through Indiegogo, but he lied to me, delayed telling me the truth, then made his film anyway, and when I think he was aware that I knew he was taking the piss, he had to refund my money. I'm not sure if this was a scam, or if something I said spooked him, but it wasn't right that he did that. He works for Film Edinburgh as well, so this was somewhat surprising.
    Also, the director of the short film about the castle was unhappy with me because I added the video to YouTube (you saw it) because I saved it a year ago after somebody else uploaded it. At the time, I didn't know about any rules for entering short films into festivals, and even she started doing the same thing as Nicolette, because she thought I screwed up her chances of getting it shown anywhere. If I knew before, I would have owned my mistake and not affected our working relationship. She once emailed me to ask if I made the IMDb entry for it. Then a few weeks ago, people were making excuses about including me in their short films, so the cycle continued. But I noticed on an Indiegogo campaign, she was listed as a camera assistant for a short film I liked the look of, so I thought it made sense that they did that when she was disgruntled. When I pressed the issue, they finally told me the person wasn't happy with what I'd did, so they fobbed me off.

I've always found social situations awkward, and I've had a lot of abuse from people on the Internet since the age of 17 (which deeply affected my mental health and kind of lead to my diagnosis). Because I don't have anything to do with myself, I spend a lot of time online, and it's worse now that I don't have support workers, as it's gotten to be way too habitual and unhealthy, but I feel agoraphobic when I go outdoors. I've aired my dirty laundry too much on advice forums and I was troubled recently by a stalker in New Zealand. He exposed his IP address on Wikipedia while he was abusing me on there, but I didn't get anywhere when I contacted his ISP, and he has found me on a lot of websites, including IMDb, YouTube, and message boards. He also tried to add fake posters on my film pages and submit entries for pointless videos that I didn't want there. He stole my photos and made dozens of accounts on forums, especially loveforum.net, because it has been mostly abandoned. These videos are just ones I made with a camera where I was giving my opinions about a game to show to people on forums. Totally not worthy of even being on IMDb in the slightest. When I reported this guy's nonsense to IMDb, the moderators said that even talk videos are eligible to go on IMDb, yet the moron added credits that weren't true, and somebody started adding links to archived pages as evidence that I was making videos, which I also didn't agree to, because it features my pictures, and I cannot remove what someone else puts up there, even if I remove my channel. And so on and so forth. I've unlisted some videos, but then they can be found if I embed them anywhere. Since I was paying IMDb money for a pro profile, I have decided to cancel the subscription, because why pay cash to a site that does nothing about one's pestering?
    I've been struggling for a long time to validate myself, and as I'm sure you'll agree, being an extra in a handful of short films won't lead to larger parts, so if I want to evolve as an actor, I will require speaking parts at some stage. Just look at people such as Sylvester Stallone who had to turn to writing their own scripts. As you also know, I don't have support any longer. When I used to receive support from Autism Initiatives, I got into trouble because the managers removed a few ladies from my support rota, but I opened my mouth too much. The situation was a downright mess that wasn't handled properly by those in charge, but I got upset about losing these women amid all the gossip because I did reveal that I fancied them, and I couldn't focus on anything else. The guy who came between Sara and I also joined Wrong Planet and left a stupid remark. He put his last name in his alias and "Gorgie" as a location, and I know that's where he lives. Then I sent abusive emails to the women after about a year where the managers were constantly lying to me over Sara and Joanna, and calling the police to arrest me. Then they denied they knew I got arrested, but the police even said it was them and this other man that was employed there years ago used to send me emails about my ex-girlfriend, my taste in music and other subjects, but he did this with a made up nickname, only to finally admit that he did all that. He called himself Bruce Ritchie, but his real name is Patrick Connolly. It is highly inappropriate for anybody to do this, let alone a support worker. In some of the emails I got from Gumtree, he kept mentioning a wrestler called Eddie Guerrero who died a long time ago, saying he killed himself over being a P-U-S-S-Y, and I should too. Well, I saw him drinking on duty once, so I asked him what it was in his coat, and he said it was Russian Water, meaning vodka. After that, I never had shifts with him again because I assume he was sacked. Although we met up several years later when Sara was still supporting me, but he made me look like a fool.
    Apart from that, I hadn't seen my ex in years. When we were reunited after nearly 7 years of being totally apart, she scammed me with a games console in Argos and her family abused me as well. Another time, she bullied me into buying her an iPod, but she damaged it before the item was paid up, then made out it was left in a bag and someone else did it. She got me to sign a credit deal, then she took the PS3 out of the packaging back to her house, and I have not seen her in person since I ran into her one night back in 2015.
    When I wasn't supposed to contact these women who were my support workers, I did so again and again trying to express that I was sorry for how they felt about me, so I got into hot water, and the trouble just kept coming. One of the women is in a relationship with a gym instructor and he has posted about me on Facebook too. Once, they called the police making a mountain out of a molehill yet again, and I was sent to HM Prison Barlinnie in Glasgow one morning when I was in Saughton. The pigs arrested me several times after that too. The prison had me in a cell with these sex offenders types. Not long afterwards, I did a search of them on Google after I got out and some of the people in jail thought me being there was crazy, and once I was assaulted badly in a holding cell and had a laceration above one of my eyes, but I still had my bail opposed with bent glasses from the attack, then the guy in my cell in Saughton tried to set me on fire. It also didn't help that my social worker was eventually finding other workers that I didn't think suited my goals and I was stuck with my family in a cluttered house, because the assistant manager got me to sign away my tenancy after she cooked up a story about rent arrears. My social worker has done nothing for me, but way, way back, I even agreed I'd only have male workers to prevent me getting feelings for female support staff, which is a normal thing, but not allowed in a professional setting. Then I think he was burning my bridges even more by telling all these care companies that I'd been remanded in custody a few times for breaching the court's orders. After so many years of the same garbage, I decided to try my hand at acting.
    Last year, my older sister's ex committed suicide because social services were fabricating stories about my sister filing a restraining order, when this never took place, because they were still seeing each other and I don't know the full story, but they made out he wasn't to go near my sister or their son. He was the gullible sort and easily manipulated, but he was living by himself out in Fife and the last time I saw him, he looked unhappy. I'd known him since I was a teenager, because when I left school, he worked in a Comet store with me, and my nephew lost his dad. After that, I vowed never to 100% trust caregivers any more, since they are also ruining Marie's life these days.
    Sorry if all that looks like a huge wall of text - because it is. Well, I also gathered that this isn't your problem, but it has hopefully giving you an insight into my ongoing troubles. I've had all my calls ignored from social services, so I'm kind of stuck in a rut now. I'd been sentenced to do unpaid work a few months ago over a dispute with this 80's pop star called Pete Wylie from the Liverpool band, Wah!, and it was regarding an infatuation issue not too dissimilar to the other ones, but I cannot do this work because of my anxiety, and this guy I saw about an induction has to write back to the court, so the court may send me to prison again because they come out with all this bullshit about me in the courtroom. I'm as nice as nice can get, but people just take advantage of me for being socially inept and even a spiritualist said that one time. I'd played that dude's songs for years and even considered him a pal, so I feel a little betrayed. Social services never return any of my calls either. I'm totally fed up and I feel as if my life lacks direction. However, I did enjoy working with you on your film. If it wasn't for our chance meeting, I'd have giving up long ago on acting, as it was looking like a fruitless pursuit. The difference between yourself and other directors is that you understand how a film should be made, but some other directors aren't like that, and, they are not the trustworthy sort, so I found your approach to making a movie was way better than theirs, being that you're a minister and a genuinely nice person. Anyway, hopefully we can still make another feature film someday. That would be cool...
    All the best. Peter.
    P.S. I can show you several links if you want to know of the cruelty I've endured over the past 16 years.
    http://members.lovingfromadistance.com/showthread.php?14192-I-ve-had-a-really-bad-year
    http://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Grace_Saunders
    https://getsatisfaction.com/imdb/topics/my-filmography-and-trolls
    https://forums.psychcentral.com/dep...ing-early-retirement-due-bullying-stress.html
    http://www.loveforum.net/suggestion-feedback-and-others/102811-read.html?highlight=#post1049365
    http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?840-Wanted-Anything-on-Peter-Anderson

-----Original Message-----
    To: pandersonactor <>
    Sent: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 12:17
    Subject: Re: Hi, John. This is Peter Anderson.

Hi Peter,
    I'm sorry that Marie and yourself were upset about the two scenes that were cut.
    Let me explain in more detail:
    The scene in Stockbridge was very summery and it didn't suit the time of year it was meant to be. Also, the microphone picked up very loud water noises on that day and it meant re-filming was essential.
    The other scene that was re-filmed was the one in the church hall. If you remember Serena arrived very late and it meant we just didn't get the scene filmed to a satisfactory standard.
    We still included both party scenes, the scene of you in the sunshine and the scene at the restaurant. I hope this makes sense.
    John-William
    Sent: 20 March 2018 19:10:57
    Subject: Hi, John. This is Peter Anderson.

Dear John,
    I trust you feel you liked having me as a part of your film, which was brilliant by the way. However, something has been bothering me. I'd like it if you could be upfront with me here and not cover up for what other people perhaps told you. What was the real reason as to why you cut a lot of my scenes in your film? My sister and myself found that a bit odd, but we think that you did it for a reason.

The reason I'm asking you this is because I am suspicious that maybe people on social media had been telling you things about all the bother I had before. I'm aware that an actress called "Nicolette McKeown" was behind a lot of this kind of hassle in the past. I've also had issues to do with people who used to be my support workers, so I figured you did a bit of digging and found out about what had went on. This gossip affected me getting parts in films over the past few years, but I suspect it continued with either her or other people doing the same things to get me blacklisted. I'm not saying this happened with yourself, but she did it with other people who then lied to me about not needing extras, and the fact that my speaking scene was removed just felt unusual. Anyway, it's all been done now. I'd like to end things on a high note because I did enjoy working with you, and I'm not in the business of being nasty to anybody without a good reason, although I would appreciate an honest response here. All the best. Peter.

To: johnwilliamnoble <>
    Subject: Re: Hi, John. This is Peter Anderson.
    Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 18:00

To: johnwilliamnoble <>
    Subject: Re : : Hello.
    Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 21:17

Contact #17773289
    I'm not getting anywhere on your support forums.
    [​IMG] by - (29 Mar 2018 09:00:53 AM)

URL: https://getsatisfaction.com/imdb/topics/someone-is-incorrectly-adding-bad-data-to-my-page
    Dear IMDb personnel,

I'm a "pro" (as in, paid for your additional features) customer who has a
    filmography on your database. Currently, the name I'm listed under is Peter
    Anderson (XXVII) and when trolls are editing garbage to my page to rile me up,
    like by submitting fake posters and adding pointless entries with no credits on
    them, I was reassured by the staff (Michelle, etc) on the Get Satisfaction sub-
    site previously, that the staff would look into protecting my page better. They
    explained that they cannot stop users from editing on pages. I'm aware of that,
    because that's really not the purpose of running a film database. But time and
    time again, I've complained about the mistreatment of my page, which is really
    nothing but a target for prolonged abuse nowadays. The attention from these
    type of jerks is undesirable, not to mention downright scary.

Paying over £100 for an annual membership isn't necessarily expensive, but it
    seems rather pointless when it doesn't look as if I'm going to be safe from
    stalking. So far, all the staff have done is merge and close threads over and
    over again without answering my questions. I'm not able to just freely add and
    remove anything that ends up on my page either. Editing must be approved first,
    yet I've tried to take off the fake credits that an idiot is adding on there,
    but they are still online following my pointing all this out to your staff. The
    staff said that the entry regarding the survival horror video game speech
    cannot be deleted because the video exists, and so it therefore became eligible
    to have an entry submitted. That may be true, but then why are fake credits
    allowed to remain, even after I've told you that I didn't want an entry for it
    in the first place? My chit-chat video game commentary videos don't have
    credits. The only things with credits are proper short films that I happen to
    be in, but I didn't direct them myself. Generic opinions videos where I'm
    talking into a camera about my gaming collection don't have credits or
    whatever, because they were only intended to be added to forums so that other
    members can watch them, and that is it. Why they are now going on my IMDb page
    because some dimwit added them there is beyond me.

Since the summer of 2017, a troll who I believe resides in New Zealand, has
    followed me around several message boards. He also used to post on the IMDb
    support forums as "mangoclowns" (although he has used other pseudonyms). This
    person has relentlessly harassed me across many websites, including IMDb, and
    the Acting Wiki page I put on Wikia has also been targeted, but he has also
    found me on Wikipedia and YouTube, although that's only a small portion of his
    abuse. I've never even met this man. I'm not interested in having any
    association with this man. All I know is that he is apparently a Kiwi with a
    little dog called Cody and we're interested in the same video game franchises,
    but he has an unhealthy vendetta against me that warrants legal intervention.
    He keeps posting crap on forums about my issues to do with other trolls on the
    Internet, as well as my intimate life because I openly disclosed on a forum
    that I like transsexuals, and he quoted segments from prior topics I posted
    elsewhere about my former (autism) support workers, who I also had major issues
    with. The police in Edinburgh were notified, but they did not provide a great
    deal of assistance when they came to my family's house a few months ago,
    because they obviously don't give a shit about dealing with people who live
    thousands of miles away.

This user has stolen my videos and added them to torrent sites, plus made
    entries about them on external sites that are similar to how IMDb operates. It
    was only after I did Google searches that I noticed this had occurred. On
    Wikipedia, he is a known abuser of multiple profiles going several years back,
    and once he posted using his real IP address, which is connected to a company
    called Spark. I've contacted his ISP over and over again and even did a live
    chat with technical support to express how serious this matter is, because this
    is clearly a concern, and yet I've never gotten anywhere. They just told me to
    contact their local authorities when I'm in Scotland and he's probably in
    Napier or Hastings, but all I have is this IP address. He used 222.155.56.18 to
    vandalize Wikipedia. This was not a proxy.

I recently just renewed my membership for a year's worth of accessing IMDb Pro
    features, but the staff on your forums are terribly unprofessional. I've also
    personally been unhappy with the fact that I've edited the entry for Sylvester
    Stallone numerous times to add films on his page with the 'verifiable evidence'
    that you claim you require, in order to prove that he was an extra in the films
    I spoke of, but then they are never approved, or they previously were approved,
    but later got erased. I've been harping on about that on these forums too, but
    I think your staff are just taking the piss by merging and closing multiple
    threads. It is clear now that pledging cash to further your cause may as well
    be chalked up to being a waste of time now. Being an IMDb contributor is
    without merit now, when no measures are taking to care for my safety on your
    site. This person has committed abuse against me more times than I can recall,
    but you sit back and allow it to continue, when this persistent hassle and lack
    of compassion thereof, is beyond a joke.

Regards, from Peter Anderson.
    Re: I'm not getting anywhere on your support forums.
    [​IMG] by - IMDb Help Desk (4 Apr 2018 09:02:47 AM)

Hi Peter,

Many thanks for reaching out and for sharing your concerns with us.

I can re-assure you that your page is subject to additional precautionary measures and any submissions will be properly processed and verified by our editors before getting published.

If you are aware of inaccurate information on our site/your page, please let us know through the 'Edit Page' function on our website and provide specific details and we'll take prompt measures to investigate your claim and fix any inaccuracies.

Thanks again for your message and please let us know if you require further assistance.

----
    Regards,
    Atticus
    The IMDb Help Desk

6. Kirstenannie

Kirstenannie Peon

Best Answers:
    If your conduct with people you work with has been anything like the email you sent that girl, that is why you are not getting jobs. Nothing they did excuses that awful email you sent where you told her you know where she lives and threatened her.

I do not think you aren't getting work because of slander, it's just the way things go in the acting industry. But if you carry on sending those emails and speaking to people the way you do, of course people will talk about you and you will gain a reputation and you won't be employed. I certainly won't be working with you.

I am finished speaking with you. Have a nice life.

sarahk likes this.
  7. Johnny Mnemonic

Best Answers:
    Reply here and just run off now, eh? Even if you aren't Gimpy, that's just wrong. Especially since I took the time to cut and paste all that.

8. Johnny Mnemonic

Best Answers:

9. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously, who the hell gives a fuck about your childish bullcrap? grow up and get a life.

malky66, Apr 15, 2018 IP
    scylla and sarahk like this.
  10. scylla

scylla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Good job, now you gave your "Troll" or ex or whoever it is another way to stalk you, via youtube. My advice to you is to go see a counselor, stop feeding the troll(s), they do what they do for attention & giving them attention only makes them do it more.

scylla, Apr 15, 2018 IP
  11. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps you should just throw your PC in the trash, looking at all the wingy whiny threads you've posted here it seems everyones out to get you, either that or your just an attention seeker, there's more to life than the internet.

malky66, Apr 15, 2018 IP
  12. Johnny Mnemonic

Best Answers:
    If you don't want to educate your fat British arse on the real facts, that's on you. I don't really care. Your opinion isn't important - at all!

Johnny Mnemonic, Apr 15, 2018 IP
  13. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    lol

malky66, Apr 15, 2018 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  14. Kirstenannie

Kirstenannie Peon

Best Answers:
    You do not have a stalker. You are pissing people off online and when they retaliate, you assume it is the same person each time. It's not one person. It's just you.

Kirstenannie, Apr 15, 2018 IP
  15. Johnny Mnemonic

Best Answers:
    Um, how?

Did you even watch my rant video?

The people online these days aren't a full shilling...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2018
  16. Kirstenannie

Kirstenannie Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't say

Kirstenannie, Apr 15, 2018 IP
  17. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    No
    lol

malky66, Apr 15, 2018 IP
  18. scylla

scylla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You actually think people would waste their time with that trash?

scylla, Apr 15, 2018 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  19. scylla

scylla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Better double check who you're replying to. I never said anything of the sorts.

scylla, Apr 15, 2018 IP
  20. Johnny Mnemonic

Best Answers:
    Since I got this same type of garbage on here by a now thankfully not of this world person from 2010 - I don't want to comment on this crap any more, but what is the intellect, empathy factor or maturity range of some of the people on here? Folk have been registering here to post legitimate issues about their own stressful, not very pleasant situations. You then sense that a person's aura or something doesn't match yours, so you come on the forums and screw up their threads because you're stay at home trolls that cannot get a real life. How would you like it if people slandered you online and did all sorts of bad stuff, you went to a site for advice on counteracting their abuse, and members ganged up on you and demoralized what you believe in and what you think you stand for?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.