1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A troll is relentlessly annoying me online!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Johnny Mnemonic, Sep 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    First, there was no crime committed. Excessive trolling is just a civil offense, not a real crime. I am glad the OP has FINALLY decided to just let it go. He should've done it when it all first started.

qwikad.com, Nov 14, 2017 IP
  2. Johnny Mnemonic

Johnny Mnemonic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The sad prick now sends password and subscription requests to me. I can disable spam mail anyway. This guy needs to eat lead and choke.

Johnny Mnemonic, Nov 14, 2017 IP
  3. Kirstenannie

Kirstenannie Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello! I realise this thread is very old so I hope someone will read this and help me out.

Someone has been trolling a friend of mine and sent her a very aggressive email that included her address and alluded to threats. She informed the police but they said her information is available online and he only alludes so he has not broken the law. The man mentions that he is autistic, and my friend lives in Edinburgh. So far, these seem to be the only two connections to this thread.

However, I got here because I googled the man's email address and it brought me to this page. is the email address that is sending the trolling email... But it is the address that this man,who is being trolled, sends his email to the police from. How can he possibly have the same email? And if the guy on this thread deleted his email and someone else happened to then choose the same username, what are the chances he is an autistic actor based in Edinburgh who is trolling people?

What is going on here?! What is the connection? How can the troll and the trollee have the same email? Has this troll described here gone on to steal this man's identity? Is it all a gigantic coincidence? Can anyone shed some light?

Kirstenannie, Apr 1, 2018 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I haven't followed this thread closely but it's very simple to send an email and make it look like it's come from someone else.

Is there a reason your friend has been targetted? such as a public profile? or is this guy likely to be local and maybe fixated in real life as well as online?

BTW I'm sorry your police aren't taking this more seriously.

sarahk, Apr 1, 2018 IP
  5. Kirstenannie

Kirstenannie Peon

Best Answers:
    He has targeted her because she is a director and he is an actor and he is accusing her of slandering his name online. She claims she hasn't. It looks like it's the same guy and he's now using the email address of the original poster.

I just wonder if he knows his email address is being used

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2018
    Kirstenannie, Apr 2, 2018 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That makes it quite simple then. She just needs to ask him for the evidence so she can put things right, he's then obliged to identify himself and she can tell the truth about what he's done and it'll be way, way worse than anything she might have previously said.

sarahk, Apr 2, 2018 IP
  7. Johnny Mnemonic

Best Answers:
    It has already been confirmed, Sarah, that the user who was posting above you in this thread is actually a trolling weirdo who calls himself "Mangoclowns" and other names (and he is the guy I told you about before, who comes from your native country). He was harassing a bunch of us members at loveforum.net and myself elsewhere for most of last year with probably over a hundred profiles, where he was primarily harassing me, posting my real name in comments and submitting posts with lots of obscene images that I'm sure are illegal. He also posted on ripoffreport.com with another fake Annie-type name last week, after he saw the subject of the report leaving posts on a Wikia page concerning my acting parts, but please don't reply to him any longer, because that's precisely why he does this. I'll even send you a link to what he posted if you want to see it. I've made posts about him elsewhere to warn people not to engage him, because I'm aiming to get something done about his harassment soon (Spark is his ISP).

http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?37571-I-m-being-victimized-by-a-troll-from-New-Zealand!

https://www.ripoffreport.com/report...ult-money-edinburgh-scotland-internet-1357434

http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1425512

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    Johnny Mnemonic, Apr 14, 2018 IP
  8. Kirstenannie

Kirstenannie Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Johnny,

I'm confused. I hope you're not referring to me as being a troll. I came here to warn you that the email address you seem to be using in this thread is now being used by someone else to troll more people.

None of my messages are harassment or illegal in any way, I was having a normal conversation with Sarah and trying to help you out and clear up why the email address you refer to in this thread is the same email address my friend has received threatening emails from. My name really is Kirsten-Annie. Please do not be posting on this site telling people not to engage with me.

And please explain to me where and when it was "confirmed" that I am a "trolling weirdo"? Last time I ever try to help someone. Good luck letting the troll continue to use your email address.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2018
    Kirstenannie, Apr 14, 2018 IP
  9. Johnny Mnemonic

Best Answers:
    I own that email address...obviously!

10. Kirstenannie

Kirstenannie Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you do. And I am telling you that someone else is using that email address to send aggressive emails to someone I know. The troll you describe seems to have found a way to use your email address to troll other people.

11. Johnny Mnemonic

Best Answers:
  12. Kirstenannie

Kirstenannie Peon

Best Answers:
    So someone else somewhere in the world is also called Annie and automatically it must be me?

Look dude. Here's the situation. My friend was sent a viscous, nasty email and we didn't know why it was sent to her so we googled the email address. The first result that came up was this thread, because that is your email address. I read your story and it looks to me like your troll has gone one step further and has tried to use your email address to harass people. I decided to warn you.

You can choose to believe me or not, but there is nothing trolling about the comments I am leaving here. Why would I make this up? I have read the links you posted and don't see how I am connected to them in any way. Kirsten-Annie is my real name and I am sure millions of other people also have Annie in their name.

STOP telling people I am a troll.

13. Johnny Mnemonic

Best Answers:
    Annie ain't your real name either, and any moderator can see that my IP address in this post is from where I reside. Who the heck would put their real name as their handle on a forum like this one? Also, it's hardly a coincidence that the troll I'm talking of, has stalked me to Ripoff Report, Digital Point and Wikia before today, and used Annie as a name before, and actually very recently too.

14. Kirstenannie

Kirstenannie Peon

Best Answers:
    So tell me, do you think I'm the troll you originally posted about or do you think I'm a new troll? I'm curious.

15. Johnny Mnemonic

Best Answers:
    Also, if you read all that stuff already, I'd be truly amazed. That's actually a lot to read through. So this all feels rather quite odd to me.

16. Kirstenannie

Kirstenannie Peon

Best Answers:
    I skimmed through it to find my name and work out how it could possibly be related to me. Found nothing.So what, in your mind, would be the purpose of me coming here to tell you that your email address has been used to harass someone?

I used my real name because I only made this account so I could let you know what happened to help you.

17. Johnny Mnemonic

Best Answers:
    By the way, you're in Edinburgh, right? Who'd be up at this time in Edinburgh posting with me? And why use your real name on this forum?

18. Kirstenannie

Kirstenannie Peon

Best Answers:
    It's none of your business why I'm awake. I used my real name because I have nothing to hide. I only made the account to warn you about your email address being stolen, which is falling on deaf ears.

You have absolutely no proof that I am a troll other than that my name has "Annie" in it. Get a grip. Stop tarnishing my name.

You have NO proof and NO right to be doing this. You're now trolling ME. I have done NOTHING wrong and would appreciate an apology for false accusations with no basis.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2018
  19. Johnny Mnemonic

Best Answers:
    Unless you post your Faceebook, I wouldn't believe you, but I'm not really interested in feeding Gimpy's crap anymore.

20. Johnny Mnemonic

Best Answers:
    OK. To be fair though, I did name a lot of people in those reports. How do I know for sure you're not Gimpy, because this is his real traits?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.